My greenhouse grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SherwoodForest

Reaction score
Alright, I just wanted to get a thread started for my grow. Right now it's all bagseed, but the new beans are gonna be the ones I bought. So I'll be germinating the Big Bud Super Skunk, Violator Kush, Orange skunk, and PPP. As well as all the freebies I got with my order. This greenhouse was about 150 bucks worth of materials. I got the instructions off the internet, and so far it has held up to 60 mile per hour gusts believe it or not. So anyhoo, I'll be updating as time goes on and yes, I'm very excited because growing is my favorite pastime. Feels good to have a place to discuss this stuff because I can't tell anyone in person.

P1010023b.JPG

green 3.jpg

green 5.jpg

Hee hee hee, I just came back to give an update. Wow, those pics from last month are crazy, I can't believe how small everything looks. I now have many of those ones you see, planted into 15 gallon pots and the table has a new batch of 10 gallon potted youngsters.

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

SherwoodForest said:
Hee hee hee, I just came back to give an update. Wow, those pics from last month are crazy, I can't believe how small everything looks. I now have many of those ones you see, planted into 15 gallon pots and the table has a new batch of 10 gallon potted youngsters.

Excellent set-up SF.. you sure do look isolated out there; reminds me of Rte 50 in Nevada !

Cheers,

Thanks for the props folks. I'm lucky enough to have a decent grow place. I have 40 acres right on the forest,and that land out the back window of my greenhouse is a 2000 acre cattle ranch. I'm isolated and don't have a neighbor in any direction closer than a 1/4 mile away. But, I do need to do a bunch of perimeter fencing before to much longer because I plan to plant some of the plants outside soon. We get people riding their horses around here and I want to discurage any wondering around my property, which they do occasionally, kinda worries me.

woow nice, i wish i had that property,i could do allot of things.. but yea how long they got left?, u should find a monsterous plant n just grow it outsid ein ur ground, see how big u can get it..but only after u put that fence up, good idea

Well I worked hard the last two days. I got a bunch of fence up and got 3 plants in the ground. This ground is a foot deep of football size rocks, then dirt. It is a workout to dig a 2 foot deep hole but I pledge to do 2 more tomarrow. I hope to grow about 15 or 20 outside plants, that's alot of digging my friends. I'll get some pics of my outdoor area soon, it has alot of different colored green plants growing all around and is almost as good as it gets as far as being hidden from others.:farm:

wow im jealous great grow! and i cant wait to see pics of your outdoor! good luck!

Wow, well I put up a bunch of fence on the perimeter of my property. I'm starting to get a good feeling. It's like I have a fortress with all the fencing going up and I will chain the gates to keep folks out. I have about 8 plants outside now, they look good. :)

dont make it look like ya got some sorta prison camp goin on there tho. lol that'll attract more attention that way IMO.
i always recalled this sayin i herd once years back.
somethin like, "the more obvious you are the less obvious you appear..."
never really made sense for some time but im thinkin like the more sneeky and wat not ya look, the more obvious you appear to actually be up to somethin... ?

oh :yay: Im sitting in on this :bong: how about some new pics the one you dedicated to dig the hole for..football size rocks? they have a machine called a back hoe..and its not your back:spit: But you youngsters got motovation i give ya that..and like Zipflip said..be carefull when trying to hide to much..its more apt to draw attention..just go about as useual..and dont tell no one..Rule # 1....from the looks its like a desert there..what about fly overs? are we worried there? MJ is a distinct collor green..a lot will be seen from air..Not trying to spook ya..just looking out 4u:D well gotta grow now:ciao: take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

nice setup there, i'll be doing the same thing soon as i'm moving to a 20 acre site with no neigbors/ just nat forest on two sides !

:ciao: How those Babbies doing my friend? WEEDS needz to know:bong:

Howdy, things are looking good. I have pulled a ton of big males from the first plants, they are all females now and reaching 4 to 5 feet tall. Those are bagseed. The newer plants are all purchased seeds and growing nicely. I have a bunch of the Northern Lights and Danky Doodle plants about 8 inches tall. And then I have a bunch of the Thai Super Skunk ones growing, they look good too. And now I started some Mango, Columbian, and a batch of Poison Dwarf autos for an early harvest. I'll get the pics up in a bit here. My outdoor crop is looking good but I am battling the rabbits and grasshoppers. I have a big bag of this Nolo Bait stuff for the hoppers. This week I am going to plant some more outside because the ones in the greenhouse that are in 15 gallon pots are getting root bound!:)

Latest posts

Back