My Grow..CAPONE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capone said:
Booradle...This is a CFL grow..next time ill keep that in mind but ive been have more then enuff success with CFl's that ill keep using them year round for veg and then maybe consider HPS...Thanks for your concern
Well, you said you were looking for one... :)

yeah i was...did my research on one i have my eye on..Thanks again B

Ok it has been a few days sense i posted more pictures, but here they go.
1 Tight Bud growth
2 Bud shot
3 MY pride and joy (for the past 3 months)
4 Bud shot
5 NORMAL dead leafs
6 Lower buds
7 Full body shot 1
8 Full body shot 2
9 My next grow NL...

DSC00413.jpg

DSC00415.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

Lookin good man! How much longer do you think until they're done? Maybe a week?

Crop looks real good. Nice to see what a cfl setup is capable of especially for some like me trying to setup eveything for the first time

awesome job. a couple hurdles behind ya, now full speed ahead to the end. they are the nicest cfl's veg. thru flower i've seen around. good job man.
some of us new guy's (gals too) buy hps, ballast systems with fans coming and going...... burning tops (burnt three last week. pruned and recovered nicly though).
all i can say is i'm gona try your set up on the side. i can't help but to try. your (grow journal) proves alot of mixed thoughts amongs growers i think......
Great Job Capone

super great lookin plants man i hope mine turn out like that but i want mine talllllll andddd bushy....im jealous cant wait til mine is that big!!!!
great grow

i lost track of my flower date!!! i believe i only have about two (if that)weeks left right?

When-To-Harvest-2.jpg

Hey ppl...i have a couple ?'s to ask..
1. Can i cut the leafs around my buds to force the plant to concerntrae on the bud production?
2. Can anyone help with strain(bagseed)??

i think your supposed to leave all the leaves on. if its green its gathering light and helping the plant. unless theres a leaf or 2 covering a budsite then id just bend it around it.

i know that..i mean as far as this late into Flowering..Veg and flowering are different stages..i believe i read something about how the plant reacts differently to stress while at maturity.

good job man i didnt know you could pull with CFL's. about how much you get off a single plant with CFL's. im doing my first indoor with 1000 HPS on 8 plants and i veg for 1 month and flower for 2 months. got 2 weeks left and buds are 1.5 inchs in diameter or 3 centimeters plus some. ill let you know how it does compared to your CFL's just to know the diffrence good luck

Looking great!:cool2: I'm using CFL's as well. I hope mine turn out as good as yours. Keep it up.

i need to know is it alright to cut the top buds off and leave the lower ones to grow and develop?

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

Are the tops done???? if there done then you should be fine. If not then bend it over gently. that will let the light get the lower buds as well allow the top to finish. The top will repostion it self after a few days. you can also pull the leaves back, but be careful that they dont come off. you lady looks vary nice what she smell like?? strong oder ??

Latest posts

Back