My grow room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugeslinky67

Dedicated Smoker
Reaction score
Hello all here is a description of my veg and flower room my grow space is 5 foot long 2 1/2 foot deep and i have 4 foot of grow space after i deduct for light height container height and so forth. My veg room is the same except for height, it is only 2 foot tall and i run 8 23 watt usage 100 watt power SunBright cfls, and they work great for vegging, (got them at OddLotts for 6 bucks for 2 pack). i keep the room at 78 to 80 degrees and 35 to 45% humidity. i grow in MG organic soil no nutes in veg just 6.0ph water. At 3 to 4 weeks they have averaged 14 to 16 inches in height then to the flower room they go:) .... My flower room has 3 lights what i have done was installed a bathroom exhaust fan and made my own carbon filter ran a hose from the fan and attached the filter to the end exaust into the attic then i tied into my AC duct and ran a 2 1/2" pvc pipe from duct into room. at each end of the room i have mounted 70 watt hps and hanging in the middle i have ran a 400 hps fan mounted on wall. I have portable ballist that sits outside the room with a fan running on it to keep cool. My room runs at 72 to 78 degrees with 35 to 40% humidity. Nutes in flower the room are Shultz all purpose liquid food and a Bloom burst i 1st feed is food and bllom burst 2nd is water with some sugar 3rd is just water then repeat. This is only 2nd grow inside last time i did was over 10 yr ago.. and then only did average.. So far i have started 17 seeds from bag and have pulled 2 because of small growth and All 15 that were left have become female i have taken some clones took 10 and 7 have made it first time cloning.... i have put one into a mother room i made and 4 into flowering... the rest are back into veg for now i am trying to start 2 plants every 2 weeks into flowering and keep adding until i achieve a constant flow...The 4 in the flower room now are 2 of them at 3 weeks and the other 2 are at 2 weeks flowering and looking good except for som curling under and yellowing on leaves i think Mag Def. adding some e salt today... So if any one has any other suggestions please let me know...:D

Here is our setup... wanted to get the pics on there in his post :)

RightVeg.JPG

LeftVeg.JPG

LeftJungle1.JPG

RightJungle1.JPG

Jungle1.JPG

Ballast.JPG

Temp.JPG

Thanks for the link cannnabliss but we still have work to do on the grow room i need to cover the floor in the veg room and also am going to construct some kind of reflector for my light bar to push the light down more....but anyways thanks again and any new ideas are read and taken into consideration....well take care and be safe..

Thanks "BomB" thats about how much i ended up putting in...Here in a few min's Bella420 my LOVE is going to post all of our babies from the clones to the BIG girls in the closet. We have one that got nute burned and her leaves look a little rough but after a good flushing i think or hope she will finish just fine....Well take care and be safe

Also lost 5 clones the other day i believe they just got to hot when i went to look at them only 2 were still standing all the others were dried up...so i sprayed them and checked a few hour later and they were still the same so i just ditched them and potted my 2 i had left and so far they are growing...Well take care nad be safe

Dried up how? Were they rooted? Not spraying under lights are you?

I believe that i took the cuttings to late when mama was into flowering i have heard it was harder to clone when a female is to far into flowering....But i gave it a try out of 10 only 2 took first timer here when it comes to cloning...well take care and be safe....

Latest posts

Back