My Kids ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUDEBWOY

Proud Indoor Farmer
Reaction score
Hello there here are some pics of my Purple Kush and Master Kush plants... They are roughly about 14 weeks old in veg state now ,will be swithching over to flower within the next week or so .... I also have some White Rhino and Lemon Haze going in a seperate room .....pics to come :Dsoon of those guys ...

Image014.jpg

Image015.jpg

Image016.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image018.jpg

Image019.jpg

Image020.jpg

Image021.jpg

Image022.jpg

Image023.jpg

Image024.jpg

Image025.jpg

No.... I have never veged that long before ? Why so long, just curious ?

They were started from seed , only under a 250 wt. metal hallide and i also had a mite problem i needed to clear up before i started flowering them .. i know it's kinda long ...

they are beautiful but are small compared to my PK at that age...kind of short. course they are indicas but my pk were def bigger.

They're beautiful girls, Rude. Considering all the stress they have had in their lives, I think they are looking very good. Each grow is a new challenge. You have some good strains going there! I'll be looking forward to updates. And to have you join in on the Monster Can Grow!

RUDEBWOY said:
tallest one in about 3 1/2 ft..

great job you have some very nice plants i knew it was the picture they appeared to be around 12-16 inches so everybody was tripping when you said how long you vegged

Ooooh peeeerty, looking good, can't wait to see em bloom, loading the vape fer this one!

thanx for the kind words all ... i've switched them over to flower 4 days ago ,i'll post up some new pics in a few days .....

:banana:
ez&safe

Nice looking plants...the pics make them look really small though...14 weeks of vegging makes me expect to see some monster plants...good luck

Hamster Lewis said:
Nice looking plants...the pics make them look really small though...14 weeks of vegging makes me expect to see some monster plants...good luck

yeah they range from 2ft to almost 4ft ... i only veged them for that long because i ran into some problems with mites so i wanted to make sure i got rid of them before i started to flower them ... i also need some more light which would help out drastically but that will come in time ....

ez&safe

been a while since i posted anything in here ..anyhow here are the ladies ....lookin like lil cotton balls .....

PIC-0221.jpg

PIC-0223.jpg

PIC-0224.jpg

RUDEBWOY said:
been a while since i posted anything in here ..anyhow here are the ladies ....lookin like lil cotton balls .....

a few more....

RUDEBWOY said:

a few more....

PIC-0225.jpg

PIC-0197.jpg

PIC-0222.jpg

looking very nice! I hope you have some clones because after smoking the pk u will want more!

Latest posts

Back