My ladies....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Took some pics of my 4 ladies tonight and thought I wld share them here for a change...I had originally thought that the Rez SD x Chemdog DD was going to be the better of the strains but the Sensi Star x Chemdog D has something to say about that...:) They are getting very sexy...the eldest is 28 days into flower...

So here are my Sensi Twins...

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

dedddd.png

Like i said brother....Damn! Love the last pic!

the chef said:
Like i said brother....Damn! Love the last pic!

Thanks chef...it is the pic i am using for BPOTM...don't ask how I posted it in two places....;)

stunning plants ham! bet they smell great.

BluntFullOfKush said:
looking good Hamster...How everything been going??

Thanks Blunt....it was a very rough beginning but I seem to hve it dialed in right now....:)

2Dog said:
stunning plants ham! bet they smell great.

Thanks 2Dog....the weird thing is they hve only just started to smell...like today...I hve been smelling them everyday because I cldn't believe they didn't smell...and tonight they had their first hint of dankness to their odor...:)

Thanks guys...can't wait to see them in another 4 weeks...

Wow, those look very nice! So much frost already :)

Warfish

lushy ladies hamster :hubba:

how's the smell?

Really nice Ham...lookin very d d d d dank! I just flipped to 12/12 today, and got clones in the veg room, so hopefully mine will be the perpetual type soon! They definately look tastey...do they smell like fuel..or skunky?

Geez HL- I guess you got that whole LST thing down, don't you. :p

Love those overhead shots and ALL those bud sites. Excellent job on canopy management.

And that bud shot! Talk about sexy! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you everyone for the kind words....

warfish said:
Wow, those look very nice! So much frost already

Warfish
Yeah the powdered sugar fairy has been visiting them nightly it seems...:)

cuy103 said:
lushy ladies hamster

how's the smell?

legalize_freedom said:
Really nice Ham...lookin very d d d d dank! I just flipped to 12/12 today, and got clones in the veg room, so hopefully mine will be the perpetual type soon! They definately look tastey...do they smell like fuel..or skunky?

It's been strange because they had no odor at all until last night...now they smell like strong fresh coffee which for me smells like skunk...

BBFan said:
Geez HL- I guess you got that whole LST thing down, don't you.

Love those overhead shots and ALL those bud sites. Excellent job on canopy management.

And that bud shot! Talk about sexy! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks BBFan...yeah I hve been working on my lst technique this grow and with the versatility of the pipe cleaners and the holes drilled in the rim of the pots it has worked out better then I expected for my first time lst'ing them...I will be utilizing lst from now on...it helps so much and it gives you all those multi-colas...it's really a win win situation...

Well done Hamster! I'm drooling right now over that Sensi/ChemD in the last pic. SensiStar is one of my all time favorite smokes. Those are going to be off the hook in another month, I'd be interested to see more pics along the way :hubba:

Latest posts

Back