My last grow.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all the babies but the Blueberry Gum are in their new homes now.

was one bag short so the BB Gum has to wait, its pretty small anyways.

Green Tags are Cheese #1
Orange Tag is the Critical Mass
Red Tags are the Madness
White Tag is the Blueberry Gum (not pictured yet :) )
Normal Buckets are Pure Afghan

IMG_20120207_230902.png

Yummy yummy yummy, subbed in
Green mojo for the grow!

all but two of the fruit auto plants are fully dried and pretty much cured. final weight is 13.6 oz from 4 plants. not bad considering 2 of the platns were pushed off from the light and making beans. they weighed 2.7 and 2.3.

the next plants are probably going to be double of the first ones, so im going to say close to 1.5 lbs from 6 Autos, i think thats pretty decent, for like 2 months of growth from seed. the smoke is on par with 12/12 strains too.

also a shot of some Critical Jack im about to take to the dome, getting out the scale makes me realise how much i smoke. that 5 grams will be gone in minutes lol. pretty dense buds (one in picture about quarter sized)on Critical Jack :) not as sticky/frosted as the Fruits but the high is decent, smell and looks as a whole are great.

IMG_20120210_143313.png

IMG_20120210_144502.png

a shot of the veg room today. kinda a a point where do i do something with these afghans. they are growing faster everyday, if the lights go any higher the rest of the plants will be more affected than they are now. already about a inch or more higher than i would like :(

and about the afghans 2 phenos or maybe a male and female. if one male and one female definitly will make some more seeds.

posted at 4:20 :)

IMG_20120210_161126.png

pureafghan1.png

pureafghan2.png

2nd and final update of today.

flowering/ transition stage plants.

things have preflowers but still not 100% about them, no hairs but look female. i thought for sure one was male but new preflowers look female. hopefully in a couple days ill be 100%. must be a cali connection strain thing idk

pineapple chunk is female but from fem seed so not surprised ;) had a bit of heat stress in the tent, should be fine now.

sour kush has about 2 weeks left.

fmp.png

hg69.png

IMG_20120210_170439.png

IMG_20120210_170455.png

IMG_20120210_170525.png

today was a good day i guess, got some Chocolope ordered finally after over a year of waiting :) and the Backwater finally has a couple pistils showing out the preflowers that have been there for atleast a week.

the famed mixed pack plant, has to be female also about 90% sure but all the signs are pointing to yes. has odd shaped preflowers but newer ones are looking like normal female ones, waiting for the pistils now.

gave the pineapple chunk some sea-cal and sea-mag mix and perked right back up, getting bigger than expected and not too bad off from the heat stress. dont know why it was even affected, temps never really got above 80

afghans are being vegged under LEDs now in the tent, had to do it for the sake of the other babies, they were getting a bit more stretch than i like

IMG_20120211_192828.png

IMG_20120211_192906.png

Everything sounds good puffin. I'd like to try that chocolope myself, but I just ordered beans last week ahh well maybe later. Keep up the green work buddy :aok:

Lemon Jack said:
I' but I just ordered beans last week ahh well maybe later. !

Lol so did I. Also said it would be last pack for atleast a few years, then find out its back in stock a few days later. Last one I waited so long for I told myself just wait it'll still be there in a few days. Checked the next day it was gone.

For sure this time no more. I have over 50 new stains to try out now, alot of freebies last few months ;)

my second to last order of beans came today with some mini-posters, they sent 4 posters but only 2 different ones :rolleyes:

they also sent me the wrong sized T-shirt.

added another 13 strains to the collection though :)

everything looking good in the veg closet, except the Blueberry Gum, i dont think its going to make it. its in the little cup. all the others in there are the same age. i took out the soil to have a look at root growth and theres nothing happeneing.

i also took down the tent today/ last night, the autos can finish up under 12/12 and the Pure Afghans went into flower a few weeks early. starting to put things away for good for the move :)

another thing is, today looks like i wasnt seeing pistils on that blackwater, idk, im guessing 2 males (Blackwater, CC Famed) :( nver had this much problems sexing a plant, but looks liek balls may start multipling here soon.

IMG_20120213_120500.png

sux about the blueberry gum. I'm waiting to pop mine till after I move. ur gonna love the smell of that chocolope when flowering. everything looks good puff

yes it sucks, it was one i wanted to smoke and only had one freebie bean, but it really wants to grow. i let it dry out really god yesterday , tot he point of "drooping" and watered it last night, it perked up and everything, started growing another node now, but no roots no plant eventually.

im going to transplant into some seed starter and see what happens, as long as its not dead it has a chance, but im pretty sure the taproot is pretty much dead on it.

Nice to see the titles in the pics ... Way to go :aok:

Good luck with that bastard.

lights on, went to check the flowering plants, the CC Famed plant and the Bl;ackwater are both males its really sad, they were growing so great, definitly will collect a bit of pollen from them, they are great looking males.

the preflowers started "doubling up, or Stacking" telling me they are balls, couple more days theyll be stalked.

never seen two plants look so much like females then end up male. also were really taking longer to truely show which i thought was a good sign, but wasnt.

i really wish i had more time now to start some more, going to be hard not too. but i cant. maybe a few autos if most these new plants are male also.

thanks BHO, things can get a bit confusing on multiple strain grows without labels ;) and nice to go back later and still know what they were.

Orange Tag - Critical Mass 33
Green Tags - Cheese #1
Red Tags - Madness

Small cup is the Bleberry Gum, sill holding on but not much hope.

Only known new female is the Pineapple Chunk, looking beautiful after fully recovering from heat stress.
Transplanted it into a 5gal bucket yesterday, once this grow is over all plants are going into 5gals except for autos, even maybe them also depending on strain.

IMG_20120216_231245.png

IMG_20120216_230944.png

Really nice forum for the knowledge of plants. Your strategy sounds good. Hope this will work.

glad to see my guards are still on duty ;) just relaxing on the Madness plant.

once the weather gets warm his buddies should come out of hiding.

IMG_20120218_124540.png

Flowering/Transition plants except the Pineapple since its a couple posts back ;)

the pure afghans got 2 weeks veg i think, been under 12/12 early now, showing the effects to it but has stopped, should be some nice baseball bats.

sour kush im letting go till its pretty much dead this time, as you can see its really starting to eat itself up no matter the amount of nutes its given, maybe a week, maybe 2 max.

im doing the same thing with the Fruits, letting them go till they pretty much dead, but the shorter pheno definitly is ready now. again 1-2 weeks on the one, 2-3 on the other maybe.

got a nice shot of the known males, they are off to the side of the room for pollen collection, great looking males.

the Holy Grail 69 stayed pretty small, went right into flowering mode with little strech, itll be 8 weeks on March 8th. 3 branches are pollentated with 2 types of pollen just for fun.

IMG_20120218_140614.png

IMG_20120218_140638.png

IMG_20120218_140711.png

IMG_20120218_140731.png

IMG_20120218_140829.png

IMG_20120218_140930.png

IMG_20120218_140950.png

Latest posts

Back