my mysterious skinny weed plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
something i've been wondering about lately...my seeds came from bagseed, but the buds I smoked from that bag had no hairs. the **** was outdoor weed, that much is obvious cause there were tons of seeds and that's all we seem to get around here.

will i get red hairs when i get my babes to flower?

sanchez said:
something i've been wondering about lately...my seeds came from bagseed, but the buds I smoked from that bag had no hairs. the **** was outdoor weed, that much is obvious cause there were tons of seeds and that's all we seem to get around here.

will i get red hairs when i get my babes to flower?
Yes, you will get red hairs sanchez. That other grower did not kill the males and so the females got pollinated. The females then put all of their resources into making seeds and stop producing buds.
Without males in the crop, the females will continue to grow buds and those hairs will get red and sticky. (They are trying to catch male pollen but there aren't any males.)

So, you will get red hairs, just make sure to kill the males. Red hairs (or pistols) are something that all female cannabis plants will have - all strains (from bag-seed to 300-dollar-seed)

I'm guessing the scenario playing was that they had this huge outdoor grow, didn't bother removing the male plants, and harvested before the plants were ready, hence the uniform dark green colour, flat buds and weak high. Can't wait to grow these things properly and see the results.

Hey dennis i would say if you dont wan`t to listen too everyones advise on how to make your plants better your waisting your time asking. And waisting the time of the good people helping you. They could be using that time helping someone who want`s too use the advise thats given. Not getting on you just a word of advise.
And you started off saying my skinny plants but when you pull off all the fan leaves the plant is going to look skinny and be a lot slower to grow.

Latest posts

Back