My New Toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are going to have so much fun!!!! I am happy for you. But, where's the cup holder? Very Cool THG!!!!!!

LOL--Yes, he is a great friend. We have been friends a long time--since 86. He is a disabled veteran. When he was trying to get his disability, I helped him out a lot since he really couldn't work much. I bought him a couple of vehicles over the years and helped him with his bills when he needed it. And, of course, he can have all the bud that he can smoke. I think he enjoys that he can do nice things for me now.

I mounted a rear rack on it that I had. I have taken it out for 2 short rides. I love that it is an automatic. It has a 2 wd and a 4 wd setting and a lever I can engage for some kind of posi-trac thing. It is licensed for county and state roads. So when I get a little more comfortable on it, I can go visit friends on it.

Goddess you are gonna love the auto 4wd. Mine has that and I use it all the time. The Mr. TC has that brand. You gonna have so much fun

I put a box on the back of mine. Keeps some of the dust off your stuff and real comfy to lean back on when stopped. I also put a small bag that hangs Down toward me on the front fender, keep water and camera in easy reach. Mano man you gonna have fun.

I have a nice big rack that I put on the back yesterday afternoon. It is open so it doesn't keep the dust off things, but it will haul a lot, including my dog, Bo, who thinks he has to go everywhere with me. I have a small bag on the front that has a first aid kit in it and room for other small things. The gun rack will come off and be given to my buddy that bought the bike (that's what he calls them) as I don't own a rifle or a shotgun.

Tc, nice to know that it is a dependable brand. I will be looking for other accessories to go with it. I think something like the fender bag you have sounds like something I need. I think that a 360 is about the right size for me. Looking forward to some more rides today to get more comfortable on it.

nice, when we seeing pics of you doing jumps and heel clickers lol enjoy quad goddess!

you're going to have fuuuunnn!

great utilitarian vehicle. :)

I am glad you have a nice big rack.:rofl:..sorry I couldn't help it...really.:)

Are you climbing anything hills yet? We need to know these things.

I read that too Rose...lol..decided not to be that "guy"...lol...glad I'm not the only one...:rofl:

nice toy THG I bet your gonna enjoy that thing, I know i would

I am glad you have a nice big rack.:rofl:..sorry I couldn't help it...really.:)

Are you climbing anything hills yet? We need to know these things.

LOL--I can't believe I wrote that and didn't even realize it....especially since I don't, in actuality, have a big rack.

I took it out yesterday for a ride. I did do some hills, but kept on the roads. I live in a county that is about 3/4 of a million acres and we only have about 200 miles of paved road in the entire county (and no stop lights), so I have plenty of "dirt roads" to ride. Here we can also license them to ride on the county and state roads, so I can get on the pavement to go to the store or visit friends.

Very nice. A big fan of ATV's and UTV's. Fun and workhorses too. I have a 6x4 Gator with a hydraulic dump that I have yet to break down, knock on wood.

Yep JD diesel. It's a terrific machine, been trying to find another but they are so popular you can't find a cheap used one locally.

Great machine choice, real workhorse's too. The Kubota UTV is very similar also, and it's diesel...the economy has driven the pricing & special offers down on all RV's...especially on used/pre-owned, keep looking :)

This is as big a machine as I want. I do like to be able to get it into those tight spaces and being the grandma that I am, I don't need the thrills and chills that I did as a youngster (besides we take way longer to heal now). I sure have seen some nice 6 x 4s.

THG, it's the perfect machine for you..good size & manageable weight to control. With the racks & some strapped on milk crates...you can do everything you want with it. Always carry a tow strap with you, just in case you get stuck,,,or someone else needs a hand getting out..kinda like jumper cables in your car :)

I run a 600 Grizzly

View attachment 0118091417 (Small).jpg

Latest posts

Back