My Outdoor Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Unreal!!! I wish They Were Mine. How Much do You Think You'll get off those. An tell me how u got em like that I gotta Try that next year.

thats simply amazing ... you must have alot of sunlight to support such growth

props on the TREES literally. i've only seen that kinda tree a couple times in my life. great grow, and how long have u had that green thumb? looks like its working well for ya.

Fire it up

KT

wow only 80 percent light ... i have some cow manure from a farm down the street and i can pick up some bone and blood meal ... how did you use the blood and bone meal ?

:holysheep: :eek: Holy cow oh my goodness cant believe the size of them Great job:eek: i guess there's a first for everything and this is the first that i ever saw them that tall:eek: wanna come do my garden for me:D Awesome

BSki8950 said:
wow only 80 percent light ... i have some cow manure from a farm down the street and i can pick up some bone and blood meal ... how did you use the blood and bone meal ?

3 cups of each goes into the recipe.

I forgot another thing.........only 'cause I'm surrounded by this stuff that it always slips my mind!
Dolomite.......I've got an endless supply of rocks in all shapes and sizes of the pure white stuff. Have you seen the price they sell white rock for? :confused:

DLtoker said:
C'est vrai... You are a master! Bonne chance! ;)
(I edited bonne)

Thanks......from the so called "Master" with no Mister......poor LG~

Haha... Thanks. It's been too long so I can't always nail it square. :rolleyes:

Sticky_Budz said:
:holysheep: :eek: Holy cow oh my goodness cant believe the size of them Great job:eek: i guess there's a first for everything and this is the first that i ever saw them that tall:eek: wanna come do my garden for me:D Awesome

So long as I can bring my cat, dogs, birds, horse and the odd cow.......
If I could grow beside my house.......I'm afraid that the kids might make themselves a tree house~
There's stalks the size of coke cans.......~

Cool they will fit right in with my cat,dog,rabit,seven birds,six fish tanks:eek: lol i wish i could build my self a tree house on them hehehe again awesome job

wow.. You should post this in the grow journal as well... They almost look like Japanese maples...
Can't wait to see them in full bud.

Absolutely amazing Lady Green!! :goodposting:

So happy you joined MarP, hope you'll stick around and share more of you skill/knowledge:) with us!!

Latest posts

Back