My Outdoor Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update! Had madd problems w/caterpillars on my 6fter, I had to trim her and put her on the inside porch for the next few weeks, Damn Bugs! Anyways,
here some before and after trim pic's.

9-15-07-01.jpg

9-15-07-02.jpg

I've treated my garden organicly from day 1 w/Safer products, No problems, but they were eating the leaves at a good rate! I only have 2 weeks left w/her so a slight trim will only be rewarding later. LOL. Atleast on the porch, they won't be multiplying in astonishing rates!

Lady Green, I just can not get over the fact that you are growing trees while the majority of us on here are growing plants.......Mind boggling but great to watch some one doing it with such passion.:cool:

Lady Green said:
Was a sad looking Black Russian, till I showed up with the spray gun and hosed 'em down.
Wow, They looked totally drained, I'm sure after the blast of the gun, they picked up lovely! Looking good, but you've got a long way to go, Thanks for helping me decide not to grow sativas.... LOL

Yeah, WHat happened Lady green? Let me guess......Dark green helicopters?
Been there this year already. Twice! I feel your pain.

why are you digging up a relic where lady green w/drew all her posts? EDIT

i dont see why everyone is callin thoese 6 or 7 footers "trees". everyone i know can easily grow a 7 footer. something that you can call a tree would have to be veged inside for like 4 or 5 months and then put outside to grow a whole season befor flowering

Latest posts

Back