My Room is Done!!! Fired it up today!!! What have I missed?

• Thread starter degenerative_disc
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good memory Pencil!!!!

Yes I am running 2 100w hps now thanks to you guys lol
1 400w mh lamp and some spiral flos acrossed the back to allow for some extra light penitration as the plants grow.

I would say my space is about 3 foot wide 3 feet deep and enough overhead space to allow for 4 to 5 feet worth of growth.

i try to keep my plants around 2-3 feet high though.

cheers!!!

you have plenty of light and space for 4 plants IMO. I did 6 under a 400w in a 1 1/2' x 3' x 6' cabinet my first indoor...they were a little cramped but I got 3/4 lb out of it.

I like your shed man! It's always good to see someone build with what they can, and make it work! Good Luck to you DD!

Thanks Legalized!
I wanted to do the upgrade from my hobbo setup but on the same note i wanted to do alot of the do it yourself with what you have laying around the house and keep the hobbo mentality of it in tact! I like to keep things cheap and yet i produced superior budd last year just not enough!!

Cheers!!!

looks good everyone on here is amazing im in my first grow and my results"all cfls " so far are great..because of the advice I got on here .... cant wait to see what you pull out of here....bbb

newbe here can any one answer any questions about getting some good seeds im skitched about mail order

riddlin226 said:
newbe here can any one answer any questions about getting some good seeds im skitched about mail order

If ya scroll down a little further on the main page, there is a seedbank section where people discuss their experience with various seedbanks, like shipping time, price, reliability, communication, etc. Or if ya live where it is legal medicinally, you can usually get clones from a dispensary.

DD...looking good buddy!

Coming from the mid-west, I've ALWAYS had a basement in every house I ever lived in. My wife, on the other hand, is from the west coast, and finds basements scary and freaky. I love mine. It's got 8' ceilings, and stays a very nice low-70's, with pretty consistent humidity. It's great for my humidifier. :hubba:

Thanks MichiganDude

Mine is actualy a shed though but its the same thing if I didnt have the shed to grow in I would definatly be doing it in my basement!

Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back