My S shaped plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All, Here is my only female 1 out of 8 plants almost ready for harvest. My question to you all is when it's time for harvest... Shoud I cut it from the bottom and hang upside down or cut the top colas and wait for the buds on the bottom to grow a bit... This is one plant tide down into a S shape and the bottom buds looks still undeveloped. Not tring to be too greedy but I do only have 1 female plant and have not a big enough closet. My soil still contain lots of nutrients... I read somewhere to make sure that all nutrients are draind out 7 days prior to harvest. How can I do this? Thanks!

frontsmo.jpg

backsmo.jpg

zoomsmo.jpg

tommyintoyonaks said:
Not tring to be too greedy but I do only have 1 female

Are you crazy?

Be as greedy as you can, its your only plant :)

Cut the mature ready parts off, let the other buds grow longer and get fatter and then harvest those at a later date, this goes on until all the bud is harvested, making sure you take no more than 1/3 of the total plant.

Congratulations on getting your 1 and only girl this far :cool2:

Thanks! Thats what I wanted to hear! yeah the bottom of the plant are shaded from the top buds....

to remove the nutes from the soil you have to flush with 3x the amount of water. if its a 1 gallon pot use 3 gallons of water and so on. not everyone does this so its up to you. good luck she lloks good

Latest posts

Back