My Second White Widow Hydro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unseenghost

Reaction score
I have started a new crop. As stated in the title it is the second White Widow grow in hydroponics. I started the seeds in a paper towel and placed them in a Tupperware container. Then put that on a heating pad wrapped in a towel. Here is how it all turned out:

Seeds placed into germination Feb. 17, 2008
Seeds crack open and placed in medium Feb. 19, 2008
Seedlings above rockwool Feb. 20, 2008

Today it is Feb. 25, 2008 that is eight days since they were dry, hard seeds. See how much they have grown. If it is like last time they have only one and a half weeks til flower. Only time will tell.

The Ph is 5.91
The last grow my girls loved 6.0-6.2 no problems if they were any higher or lower I had problems. So I think that I will leave the PH alone for now.

2.JPG

1.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

all.JPG

looks to be off to a great start :)

keep us posted, fer sure :aok:

You got some nice future smoke going there.So of the famous GREEN MOJO your way.Keep it GREEN:D

Okay you wanted to know the Specs? Well here they are.

**Cab**
3 foot by 3 foot by 7 foot inside dimentions
Shelf is 14 inches off the floor of the cab

**Lighting**
400 watt Metal Halide/HPS dual digital auto switchable via smartchip
HTGsupply
Vented by standard size (60mm I think) computer fan
I will get photos of it later but is real cool. I can hold my hand directly on the hood forever if I wanted. The hood is sealed.

**Flood and Drain**
Each of the four tubs are 13" X 7" X 5"
Res is 35" X 17" X 6" (can hold 10 gallons but I use 7)
Water pump is 136 GPH
Don't worry about the spillage in the photo I did that by moving the res to measure.

Total cost for the flood and drain only is around $50.00 I painted the res and tubs with flat black for plastics.

top view.JPG

underside.JPG

im impressed. real professional. cant wait to see how your operation yields! my set up right now is 1 110 watt 10,000 lumen veg fluoro from htgs. and when flowering comes along i'll be going with the htgs 175 watt hps. i really like that grow shop...thier hardware is real clean if ya know what i mean.

ill keep an eye on your grow journal. peace!

Okay heres an update.

My friend was selling pirate software and in the past our paypal accounts may have been connected by payments and such. Now for the bad news he just had FBI at his door. Now I know that he does not know about my grow as no one does. But I really didn't want to take a chance that there was a connection on his computer to my paypal and they come looking around. So now all I have is the equipment up. Nothing that resembles plant vegitation in the house at all. But the "girls" are done. I need to wait till it cools down before I take a chance again. This ***** cause as I type this it has been 3 hours since they showed at his palce and left. Now they didn't come to my place but I figure that it will only set me back 2 weeks at the most. I still have seeds to use so that is the news to date.

uh oh... ya... get rid of it quick. :eek:

there's always a later date... and I suggest you delet MP out of your favorites if it's in there... don't leave ANY evidence around....

Latest posts

Back