my slow but sure progression...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
hi dudes, and of coarse dudettes:) , some info on what i`ve been up to lately...
i have one large 5ft tree growing in her 3rd week of flower under my 400w HPS, and i`m very happy to say she smells great:p there`s also loads of bud sites with inch-long stigmas,biggest i`ve seen yet-much more bud and trichome development than my previous 4 grows this early in, which the final results from these "attempts" produced less than desireable potency, once dried and cured-very disapointing:rolleyes: and i have been studying growing MJ for over a year, on a few ocassions i`ve thought to myself "is it worth it?" and my answer to that is "YES".
i`ve gained so much experience, and hands-on practical problem solving skills and trouble-shooting.
you can`t read that info man, it can only come from your knoledge increasing as each succesive grow becomes better and better , untill you have it down and are smokin some hot shizzle:joint: and still have cash in your pocket, £20-1/8th-£40 quarter oz here!
i`ll post some in the morning when i wake her up;)
i don`t know the strain, although she`s more than likely "Cosmic Nights"-had a bit of a mix up when they were seedlings:eek:
in my previous "ventures", i always hit problems in the flower phase-veg period was great, i think all along i`ve been burning them-then flushing them and re-introducing nutrients too soon after :doh:
i`ve been giving dilluted nutes and increasing them every 2-3rd watering, all the time watching for sign of burn.
this crop is going extremely well, i had a lil burn early flower, but not much, and after a good flush with ph adjusted water she recovered nicely:D looks like i may get a pretty decent yeild from her-pure sensimellia.
all my other grows were pollinated from remaining, active pollen from earlier males. this one, like i said is pure "without seed".
i am keeping a mother from the Cosmic Nights(NL x sensi star), she`s only around 8", and will soon have grown a few long enough clones which will then become my next flowering "garaunteed female clone grow".
the mother is mature now, and has been for some time.
she`s extremely healthy-the perfect candidate for a mother for sure.
"pics speak a thousand words" as they say, so i`ll post some at daylight.
i have a question, which i would like to hear anyone`s oppinion regarding my lighting schedule for my bonsai mother.
i have her in-under my 400w hps for the 12 hrs of the flowering females cycle.when it`s bed time for the gal in flower, i move the mother to my veg chamber with 2 cfl`s for the next 12 hrs.
will this have any adverse affect on the 24/0 schedule, or maybe even cause a hermie due to the much deminished light for the hrs my hps is off?
i think i may be worrying over nothing as she seems very healthy and vigorous, with immaculate fan leaves and a beutifull odour emitting constantly:cool:
i`m trying to sort out a USB port cable to connect my cam-corder,then i`ll be able to download some good pics for a change. But untill then we`ll have to make do with my mini mega pixel crappy-cam,lol.
pics in morning man, i`m gonna role a spliff and hit the hay.
sorry for the novel, but i`ve been busy man:lama: and thought i should share the experience
-peace peeps-

Whats up Shuggy. Everything is sounding great. As far as moving your one plant from the 400 watt hps to CFL's i don't see a problem with that. ;)

Hi shuggy, sounds like your grow is coming along very well!! Congratulations!!
Looking forward to seeing the pics.

thanks dudes and dudette(i think RdRse,;) )
i`ll get some pics up ASAP, i know it`s now wednesday, but i`ve been partying all weekend man so i`m still a little fragile:p
i also met this great girl at a club on friday night, had a date on sunday night and partied into Monday when she had to head back home to London, where she informs me that she`s engaged but not too be married!
i sure do know how to pick them dudes, but now i can`t stop thinking about her man!
But, unless she splits with the other guy i`m staying clear...she still hasn`t called me yet:rolleyes: :hairpull: i`ve always been a sucker for love man:heart: :evil:

Latest posts

Back