My "White Widows" my 1st indoor...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kysupergrower, #1 has huge cola that smells citrus like, fruity. #2 with fluffy cola hasn't got much smell at all. #3 I cant put my finger on the smell, its so much more sticky and smells like a fruity,nutty,something, almost good enough u wanna take a big bite,lol.
No smoke report yet

Sorry I got lost there, do you have ne new pics? Ima post some of my blueberry tommarow under reg light for y'all.

here u go KY. Had to try my new 16mp camera out wifey got me for Christmas.

Ok, the 1st pic in front with massive cola, but is soft and fluffy. the others are hard as a brick.
I will put some pics up in a few days when I move em out from under the lights.
These are 54 days in flower.

DSC00024.JPG

DSC00022.JPG

DSC00023.JPG

DSC00025.JPG

Your plants are looking good, have you had a sampler yet. I am curious about the potency just because I have grown a few Widows and have found them to be just above average potency. I hope yours are high grade, they look it.

Very impressive rebel!! Them are some very healthy and well grown girls!!!
I intend to start growing in 2x2 portable scrogs.the idea is to bury a chic cage into a 5 gallon bucket so that top of cage sticks up about 10 to 12 inches above soil level and atop the cage you will attach the screen witch can be constructed with PVC pipe and chic wire.
Just a idea I had for a big 2000 watt grow in order to better manage and keep stuff clean you know.
But yeah man I'm very impressed with your girls and your obvious ability to grow, I'm proud to be where we're from and that we both got great green thumbs!!
Ha!ha! Happy holidays to you and yours!!

WW 65 days, there are 4 WW's here. 2 are milky tricomes.
enjoy the pics !!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

more pics. I may chop one next wk with cloudy tricomes

6.JPG

7.JPG

9.JPG

fluffy 2.JPG

fluffy 3.JPG

close up of one I will chop soon.
whats everyone think ? cloudy trichomes. no ambers. which I don't want couchlock so all cloudy

DSC00138.JPG

DSC00142.JPG

DSC00143.JPG

DSC00152.JPG

DSC00153.JPG

I am well satisfied with the dinafem widow and 2 of the nirvana,
the
3rd nirvana in the last 2 pics above has a glossy green color , the big leaves never yellowed but rather just dried up, crumbly. The popcorn buds on the bottom dried up. Its main cola is big but fluffy and light. has no weight . im no fan of this one, dont know what happened to it.

the other 2 nirvanas are beautys ,candy like smell, all the buds hard as a brick, the dinafem is the prettiest, buds all over hard as bricks,

i tested the dinafem, dried laying on a plate set up high where the heat is for 2 days.

not too harsh for quick dried which i hate. taste and smell, like any quick dry, green taste.
potency - hits quick making u anxious wanna do something. then after a while ,boom , youre ready to go nap nap.
after a good proper cure, a keeper. easy to grow in soil

The buds look great. I am glad you are liking the strain.

Thanks THG, I may try the satori next. got a 10 pk. also got a 10 pk of mandala #1.

Yuumy looking Buds...Im sure most would tel you to grow the Satori..But IMO..The Mandalrs are nice

thanks for sharing with us
:48:

thank you 4u2, I just got through looking at the trichomes. the dinafem all cloudy and a few ambers here and there.
So I took 2 branches about 1/2 way on the plant(the bigger ones in pic)
what ive read the dinafem is 60 days, mine is 69 days.

I also took 2 buds each from 2 of the Nirvana plants. theyre mostly cloudy.
Gotta have some smoke, about out !!

DSC00155.JPG

DSC00166.JPG

I was counting each month for 4 wks . started flowering nov 1st, nov had 30 days, dec 31 days. so im right at 10 weeks. Goody,Goody, chop chop !!

I really loved the 2 phenos of Nirvana WW I used to have. I wish I never lost them. Easy to grow, great yielders tasty and super stony.

Latest posts

Back