N-Caged Grow, Outdoor 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i call that 2 pounds TC, shoot, wish i could come and help you. I guess I could, that would be weird. ha. That must have been some rain and the thought of all summers work for it to be ruined in a minute...OH dear, i think you need to smoke some of what your cutting and breathe. Let us know how you are today.

Much better today, and dang I cant add. I got a totally different number when I added up the bags here on the computer. Now I am at 35.46 ounces. That makes two pounds by a mile.

Much better today folks (thank you so much for the offer of help Rose). Ready to battle some Grand Queen Purples. These are gonna be our biggest yielders. The sun came out, now the fog has moved in.

Time to get back to the trim. I think I made a record yesterday. I filled one and a half screens, or in other words, filled a regular grocery bag up about eight inches, maybe nine.

Sounds like you had quite a day.... Mother Nature trying to take back what she gave... Well, all is back on track now, and it is real hard for me to feel sorry for you -- I'm picturing you clipping away at a mountain of beautiful bud -- yep, hard to feel sorry....

Excellent harvest -- you da man!

HemperFi said:
Sounds like you had quite a day.... Mother Nature trying to take back what she gave... Well, all is back on track now, and it is real hard for me to feel sorry for you -- I'm picturing you clipping away at a mountain of beautiful bud -- yep, hard to feel sorry....

Excellent harvest -- you da man!

Yeah, like Rose said, I the woman. :D Thank you HemperFi. Oh, and Mother nature cant have it back. She dont want it anyway, her and I have been friends for ....well.... for forever and she dont smoke.

I always thought it was my right to melt down every now and then. I used my melt down card, I promise I wont do it again, and write about it anyway.:p

All is well today. Got another screen full today, and went to town this morning. Getting it done here at the ranch. Gets lonely on the mountain this time of year......lol..... as the sun sinks into the west.

awesome.:)

what? no smoke buddy? yeah, me either. the missus rarely ever joins me. once in a blue moon she will take one or two tokes. usually out of the blue too.

i sure do feel for you, having to do all that work alone. where are the girls this year? get them on the phone, and send out an sos. lol. sometimes a lil white lie will make them come a running. :D lol. then when they get there tell them ''false alarm. but since you're here''...lol...hey, moms and dads can play that card sometimes, right? right? i know, i'm terrible, but believe me, it works! it's in the moms and pops grower book of rules for trimming. lol.:eek: :p :D ...all hands on deck...peace...

Hell i'll join ya brother! TC my bud ....those are tasty looking!

tcbud said:
I always thought it was my right to melt down every now and then. I used my melt down card, I promise I wont do it again, and write about it anyway.:p

You have an unlimited supply of those cards in my book! Complain all you want, trimming is a pain in all sorts of ways in all sorts of areas.:eek:

Nice harvest TC!

Sorry TC -- Did I call you Da Man? You da LADY! and you may rant all you please. You are well within your rights asa lady and a lone on a mountain. Go out and scream some -- a gestalt thing. Have fun clipping, and have a great day on your mnt. I'm jealous.

Irish, taking a break, did talk to the daughter last night, laid the heavy guilt trip on her too. She is off to Yosemite this weekend with her girlfriend. Cant get out of it, already paid for the space. I was a bit irritated when she told me about it. She will be here over the weekend of the 22nd though. That should be the last of the bud then. As for smoking, the Mr Tc doesn't partake until after the work season is over. Then watch out, he spends his days in a cloud. I got quite a mix for him this year. He is in love with the Pink Plant and the Bubblegum. I think they are coming down this weekend when he comes home for Saturday night.

Thanks guys for the good thoughts and offers of help. I got this. Dang, it isn't like I have anywhere to go anyway. I get my box of buds and sit in the easy chair (husband's idea and a great one) put my feet up, put on a movie I have already seen and wham bam an hour later I got a buncha trimmed bud and am ready for more. Lunch break right now, an coming out of the oven.....take care folks, more pics soon.

Is cool HemperFi, it is mighty fine to be getting this harvest in. Thanks for stopping in.

Weekly Update.
I think.

1. LVPK, this plant had some bud rot on the upper kola. Three tops were affected in all. I am going to try to get to this plant the rest of today and tomorrow.
2. Indiana Bubblegum, getting better and better looking. This one comes down this weekend, I hope.
3. Pre 98 Bubba, looking almost black now on it's leaves. The cold is really going to town on this little plant.
4. 87 Northern Lights. These are rock hard buds, almost the size of a coke can, not quite.
5. Pink Pistil Plant, hardening up nicely, coming down this weekend if all goes according to plan. Got lots of plans, trying to say on track.
6. Bud left on the Queens, I will get back on finishing them when I get a handle on this LVPK. I have found the bud rot only is affecting the largest hardest buds.

I finished all the big bud from the Grand Queen Purple this morning. I am about to start on the LVPK. I should have her done by late tomorrow. I am gonna try to hang her stalks that are smaller than the main kola's.

The next few days should be beautiful here at the ranch. Foggy mornings and upper 70's in the afternoon.

Thanks for joining me in this garden adventure all.

LVPK.jpg

bubblegum.jpg

bubba.jpg

87 NL.jpg

Pink Pistil Plant.jpg

GQP, whats left.jpg

That Indiana Bubblegum is Deff a BPOTM:aok:

WOW

Gotta love the colors on those, all beauties!! Great growing, my friend!

my indiana bubblegum is slightly different looking. it is more a lavender/blue tinge than lavender/purple. all those are the bomb looking tc. i'm getting tongue tied and had to back up and spell correctly. lol.

is there alot of buds on the 87 nl? sounds like a smile and a coke. lol. :D

all look superb tc. :cool:

Thanks 4u, I went with a shot of the Bubba for this month. Gonna wait on the Bubblegum for next month I guess. I keep thinking she just gets better looking every time I take her picture.

Roddy, thanks for stopping in, and aw shucks, like I said at the beginning a little soil and sun.....

Irish, the 87 NL is sitting right in the center of the cage. She did not get a chance to show on all sides, but the sides she had open to the sun she did excellent. I think that pic is of a side bud, south side. Here east and west were crowded by other plants. I am pretty sure she is a keeper though. If she smokes half as good as I think she will, KEEPER!

Gonna finish the LVPK today. She had about an ounce of bud rot by now, measuring that ounce by estimated dry weight.

Foggy now, expecting sun by noon.

Weekly Update

1. The top of the 87 Northern Lights
2. The bottom (south face that got sun) of the 87 NL.
3. The Pink Pistil Plant.
4. Pink Pistil Plant Bud.
5. Pink Pistil Plant ready to hang.
6. Background, Pineapple Cindy 99 (large kola's), one 87 NL bud to the right, foreground colorful plant is the Diesel.
7. Pineapple Cindy 99 bud.
8. A small start of the Indiana Bubblegum.
9. Full plant of the Indiana Bubblegum.

We took most of the Pink Pistil Plant on Sunday, it got hung. We also worked on getting the rest of the larger small buds on the Grand Queen Purple finished up. Those plants are finished in my book. We are gonna leave it and take the popcorn by hand after the main harvest is finished. With this weather, I am sure of one more week at least for the Diesel, Bubba, Cindy, and the 87 NL.

I am taking the Indiana Bubblegum first this week. Then moving on to finish the Urkel manicure and bag it up. :D

top NL.jpg

bottom NL.jpg

Pink Pistil Plant 1.jpg

Pink Pistil Plant 2.jpg

Pink Pistil Plant 3.jpg

Cindy, NL, D.jpg

cindy.jpg

Indiana Bubblegum.jpg

Indiana Bubblegum 2.jpg

A little bud rot is showing on the Diesel so it had to come down today. I am seeing some rot on the Pre 98 Bubba too and it will come down tomorrow. I chopped a whole top four inches off of a branch to day, it was pretty nasty.

This weekend all the plants should be down except the Cindy.

1. Here is a bud of the Diesel. I really like the way this and the LVPK trimmed up. Easiest by far of all the plants.
2. The Bubblegum from yesterday.

Diesel.jpg

BG.jpg

:aok: that's just awesome bud and coloration. TC, u my outdoor idol :yay:

Latest posts

Back