N-Caged Grow, Outdoor 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking stout tc! i like the ak colors and the n.l size good job

1. More of the Bubblegum for you.
2. Diesel, haven't shown much of her lately, she yellows nicely.
3. Labeled the GQP, but not, it is the U2 Kush.
4. 87 NL, this is the one I cant wait to try. Would you all believe I don't just a nug and try? I don't. I wait till the plant is at least a few days on the dry rack.
5. Pretty Pink Pistil Plant.

Tried some of the AK. I like the high, an up high. But is seems to be confusing my fingers as I type. They keep getting lost on the keyboard.

Thanks for stopping in and taking a look. :D

Bubblegum.jpg

Diesel.jpg

GQP.jpg

nl.jpg

pink 1.jpg

Everyone of those buds are gorgeous! The bubblegum is cute huh? Congratulations TC, job well done my dear.

dam tc i think all of those are smokin , great, perfect, smelly, sweet with nice colors! im smokin a hash i made from a sativa plant and it makes my fingers do the same thing, always missing the key i want. lol

Like I said before your grow is Beautiful. Lets see some of the BPOTM pics you've been taking. lol Fantastic job TC. Ray

Ray, don't you think all the bud pics I take worthy of BPOM...... lol. I do need to decide on an entry and go with it soon.

I am taking down the U2 Kush now. We have almost all cloudy on them with maybe 5% amber.

We had our first frost warning last night. Thank goodness the weather man is full of it. My lowest here last night was 41f. No where near the dreaded frost point. The sun has come out and it is still before noon. The girls should be dryer now than when I went out this morning to do mayhem in the U2 Kush.

very lovely plants tc. did you're clone guy cross that indiana bubblegum to that strawberry cough from last season or something? looks suspect i think. just an observation. both are beautiful.:)

Dang nice BUDS there TC! all worthy of BOTM:icon_smile:

Warm temps on board tc, Looks like the next two weeks are gonna kill it in Indian Summer ;)

Good Afternoon

Irish, I'm afraid not on the guess about a cross. The IIndiana Bubblegum came stock, not a cross. Nice to see you here, thanks for stopping in and commenting. On a side note, the Strawberry Cough last year was one of the best I put out according to consumer reports.

Hippy, you flatterer. I may have taken my entry today. Gonna have to run a few pics by the old man, we'l get one up possibly tomorrow.

NV these last days will be special, hoping to find more amber than what I am seeing now. Monday says a chance shower, that usually means no rain here in the mountains. Or if there is rain, it is a mile or two away. You know exactly what I mean your a mountain man yourself.

Both of the pics are U2 Kush.

Have found about an inch worth of some bud rot in the U2 or what ever you call it when it rots (this is a black dead looking area, outside fan leaf wilted and dead too). I think I spied some on a bud of the Urkel when I was out there earlier today. Gonna take a pic of it and then chop it to see if the dreaded rot is in that bud.

I am gonna get these U2 on the screen first then move on to the Grand Queens next week. The fog is moving out about noon now, the afternoons hitting high 60's, overnight lows in the low 40's.

If I am really lucky, I think I may have 2 pounds from the Cherry AK 47, possibly just a tad under.

Back to the trim box for me now.

U2 Kush 1.jpg

U2 Kush 2.jpg

I can't wait TC, I have JACK47 about two weeks in blooming. That CherryAK sounds sick! :aok:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

wheres the beef?:) i bet you're trimming right now, and inspecting buds for dankicity? was just drooling over some of rays beautiful mess, and he has this one gorilla grape x ak47 that is the bomb looking collaboration of dirty dozen minds. :D ...

i have a full on organic grow going inside that i'm hoping can get in on the competition for the new year. we have it set for a xmas harvest. i'm working on some purple wreck/blue moonshine hybrids. my outdoor harvest was under par for the competition because of so much rain all summer, and barely any sunshine. very disappointing outdoor season here, but i am thankful i didnt get robbed this season. imagine that, a crook with taste.:rolleyes:

hope to see some more shots soon...peace...:cool:

That kush is beautiful. I don't remember the name of the first bud picture I saw of yours but it had a black background and I was just shocked. That was three years ago and I still feel the same when i see some of your shots.

How are you liking the screens?

Looks awesome TC! Been trimming my meager harvest compared to what you've got there and my hands are killing me! Hope you've got helpers :D

Today I felt OVERWHELMED guys.

I mean dang, all day trimming then on top of it, I almost lost the addition to the Cage when it rained so hard (and I kinda spaced it out) that the tarp got so full....that it moved the addition like it was gonna collaps which it didnt :eek: ...then I got out the sissors and poked three holes in the water collected area....and ten minutes later, we had relief. I got muddy. Then, I turn around and see all this bud, all this bud that needs trimmed :eek: ...all this bud that needs trimmed and I almost lost Mr. Tc favorite plant to water colapsing the tarp :eek: ....all this bud, some now wet because I didnt get out there in a timely fashion to scoot the water off.......OKAY, now I got these Grand Queens that are in line to be taken down. The plan is/was take just the biggest tops, what I can do in about two hours...then come back for more....I got my tops, I still felt overwhelmed, but it was backing off some...what with the water situation taken care of and only a light drizzel coming down then. This time of year.....is like breathing after holding your breath for the summer, trying every thing you can to get the girls to this point. Then WHAM there they are ready and ........ How is little old me gonna get all this done???? I got Mr Tc coming home for a few hours on Sunday, I should have all the Queens done by then....right?

Below find for your enjoyment... :D

Four Queens, or The Four Terminal Buds from the Grand Queen Purples.
(FYI they give off a deep aroma, very simular to Grand Daddy Purple, hashish musky odor. I am loving it.)

Thanks for letting me vent guys, and Rose. :eek: I feel much better. Where are my sissors, where is that bud? Break time is about over. Oh, and thanks for dropping in and.....

Rose, that black background is my fridge. Makes a good back drop to sparkling buds. :D And I love the screens. oh, one more thing, I got like .43 ounce under two pounds on the Cherry AK 47. :)

4 Queens.jpg

GQP terminal.jpg

Latest posts

Back