N-Caged Grow, Outdoor 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill Help with the munchies:D

snacks1.jpg

Looks like you have quite an assortment there 4u. :rofl:

Amazing plants TC, the fall always brings great pics and yours are some of my favorites, great job.

They are some pretty girls you have there TC. Hope they all make it till the end. You ever think about a greenhouse? Looks like I might get a couple more weeks by keeping the moisture off them this late in the season. Have a great harvest and I hope you have lots of help trimming or some good back meds. lol

tcbud said:
We do have cougars in our area. Only time we hear about them is when they snatch a small dog from someones yard though. I've seen live ones a few times here. One walking by the window at a place I used to live, was amazed at the length of the tail, almost as long as the cat. And then I've seen a few cross the road in front of me, quite a sight I must say.

The only mountain lions I have seen by my house have been dead. They are known to lurk around the local school yard from time to time. Sneaky buggers..

A few years back myself and 3 friends were camped out in Tehema Co. for the quail opener. We hunted the ridges for a good portion of the morning and decided to hit one of our all time favorite tree lines on a distant ridge. When we drove up to it, a lion tore out of the bushes across the road. We were all dumbstruck. A few more yards up the road and we saw it again. 4 big dudes in a rig, all armed with shotguns, and all in similar agreement: That spot was never that great anyhow, so we just kept driving ;)

I hate Pop Corn Buds, I HATE POP CORN, I Love Harvest, I hate harvest, I love bud, I love BIG BUD!

More posts with pics later Sunday evening. I dont think I can sit here any longer. Time for a long walk.:D

Here is a couple of buds that didn't come down.

Mountain lions do kinda put the kibash on a day of hunting.

4nv.jpg

That is aBig Bud Looks beautiful...don't work too hard and I am with you on the stupid popcorn.

Weekly Update

I didn't take that walk. Went right back to the table and trimmed trimmed trimmed. I have almost as much as those two flats to finish now. The big leaves have been trimmed and I am to finish up the final manicure. We took all four of the AK 47 yesterday at 9 AM, we gave up trimming at 8 PM. We started again at 8 AM and the girls stopped trimming at 12 PM, we got about half a flat full. As they took off, Mr. TC stepped up and started to get the good foot going on quick trimming off the big leaves and getting the stuff manageable for me before he went back to work. I am done for the day, will start back at it in the morning.

Mr. TC also covered the garden for the expected rain over the next three days. And if what I heard was correct, we are in for Fall weather from here on out. Boy we have a bunch of plants to trim up....lol. The Grand Queen Purples are up next according to Mr. TC. I will be falling back to my old methods and taking only a few branches at a time, finish them, then move on to more. None of this WHOLE PLANTS at a TIME any more.

1. Was the corner Cherry AK 47, 70% cloudy, some Amber.
2. Same plant as above.
3. What we got off of the first day of trim.
4. Urkel is looking nice.
5. Urkel bud.

was AK.jpg

Now AK.jpg

Cherry AK 47 harvest.jpg

Urkel color.jpg

Urkel 2.jpg

More Weekly Buddage

1. Cherry AK 47, What we took down this weekend, redundant isn't it?
2. A taste of lightly trimmed Pineapple Cindy 99, a broken branch.
3. Northern Lights, 87.
4. Indiana Bubblegum, starting to color. I think it is gonna take on a purple on the calix's. We had to break off a bud, thought there was rot, and the plant mater in the bud was a reddish color.
5. The Grand Queen Purple in all her glory. She is next.

:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

oh, and I HATE POP CORN.
Got a lot drying now.

P Cindy.jpg

taste cindy.jpg

NL 10:2.jpg

I Bubblegum.jpg

GQP 10:2.jpg

the last two look like bpotm to me :aok: ... :woohoo: :joint:

Peace n Purps,

7greeneyes:)

Thank you guys and Rose.

Below find one of my past wins. Looks an awful lot like the Grand Queen Purple up in the last post. Farther along in the season by about three weeks. I want to put up something new this month, something different. I did consider the Indiana Bubblegum shot up there but decided against it. I took at least a hundred pics yesterday, as the official start of Harvest here. I am gonna try and find one in that group that will be my entry this month.

Rain today, and forecast for the next three days. The girls are covered and I am still trimming Cherry AK 47.

past winner.jpg

I'm votin' for the purped Indiana bubblegum :hubba:

keep up the awesome pics, lookin schweet :aok:

:peace: ,

7greeneyes:)

Yep -- one of my fav all time bud pics -- beautiful -- hard to beat -- excellent composition as well. sweet pic.

I love the way your plants seem to give it up willingly in their last days. They don't look like they have been tortured to death. Outstanding!

Looking very nice indeed TC. Don't push yourself too hard!

Another Fantastic Job tcbud....

Happy Smokeing

:48:

Latest posts

Back