N-Caged Grow, Outdoor 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, dang bubba and little buds.:p...;)

BK.jpg

Sure hope the weather gets b etter soon for you tcbud...I just dont understand this weather...

Nice Bubba Hick:aok:

559, 6x10 cage, cool. I am running (or trying too) 14 in my 10x25 foot cage. Six will prolly max out your space. Keeping them trimmed may help. I dont know, I dont trim mine at all. I have had to move those pots around about August/September to be able to walk thru my cage. I am sure you will do fine, sounds like you got it worked out. LST will help you, give it a try. You can always water from outside the cage. Are you running a journal here? I would like to read/watch it if you do.

Hick, hope my Bubba get some small buds like that. Those look bigger around than a big mans forearm! Glad to see you here.

4u, always a pleasure. Gonna try and kill a few bass today, now that it has warmed up to 50f. I dont know bout this weather either. Global warming maybe? More snow on our mountains here than usual too, it snowed up there the other night! Upside is the lake is full.

TC, your bpom entry looks like a beautiful carpet of strawberry cough. That is a beautiful shot.
Have fun fishing! I am glad you are going fishing. Yes.

Me too Rose, fishing sounds good, but dang, looking over at Mr.TC, he just fell back to sleep. Wonder if he is playing possum and dont really want to go. Thank you for the compliment on the entry. I dont expect to win, just thought it would look good up there. I got some real special shots coming up this fall, I know, with these girls. Have a wonderful day Rose.

r those clones hick??
well ive mostly done indoor only 3rd year outside. those are Huge. my bubba smells like menthol/mintish when flowering but i wish i had the coffee pheno.

i thought only 6 too tc because i went small with the cage N all like I ALWAYS end up doing.should i do some in pots? like 4 in ground and 4 pots

ill make a thread later n post all my pics

Looks good. When those plants get big, you are gonna be watering them from outside if they get really big. What are you doing to amend your soil? Are you using a drip system? If you are gonna hand water, you may want to plant those girls in a depresion (about two feet circles minimum) so the water stays local to the stalk. I would put the plants you think will be smaller toward the door.

Yea thats wut i was thinking but i just started seeds and these clones are about a foot tall revegging so im thinking the seeds will b bigger??

im using ffof and happy frog probly mix em together with vermiculite and jiffy mix for arreation.

AND lots of different nutes and additives.

but clones are goin in ground as soon as i get some good revegging growth and the SEEDs will b grown in pots till they are force sexed at mayb foot n half more or less.
any clue??
it grows faster in ground than pots?

I got a clue, I sent you a PM 599.

Get your plants in the ground, UNDER the sun, or call it indoor.

Good luck to you.

Rain and more Rain.
That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Just in time for the rain, Cherry Ak 47 clones. Also see the Purple Kush (Grand Queen Purple, also known as Dutch Purple Kush, here it will be PK from now on. In Pink Pots). Alone is the Pre 98 Bubba clone, twice the size it was from start.

The Pineapple Cindy 99 and the Bubblegum are the only plants in the yard now that are NOT in flower. :eek: It sure is dark out there.

In case you were wondering, my last post may have sounded harsh. I sent a very nice message to 599 and I hope he gets his girls in the ground and growing as soon as possible.

baby bubba.jpg

AK n PK n bubba.jpg

Looks good tc! The Bubba.. Yeah, bubba has a hard time getting anywhere fast.. But, when you get a foot or so height on them, they should start to pick up that positive momentum and they hit that size where everything just seems to move a little faster ;)

Life is Good, it is cloudy again and might even rain. I was kinda getting used to the sun, silly me. The overnight temps are staying from 49-55f.

We put the PK in the ground a few days ago, they look great (will get some pics soon)

We got more of the Cherry Ak 47's and they will go into the garden today, they have been hardening off all last week.

To add to Mr. Tc mix is a Chem Diesel and a LVPK (short for Las Vegas Purple Kush). Those two should finish up our Summer Line Up.

Find below, a tale of two fish. I hooked two, brought in one, the husband hooked one and brought home one. We stopped at a point on the lake, where we always stop when we go that direction. My second cast, I hooked a nice bass, get it up to the boat, the Mr. Tc has the net and chases it away, and the fish gets off. It looked like a 2-3 pounder. Of course to me more like 3 pounds. :D Anyway, we go on and get a few more small bass, not keepers. I get the below trout (which is odd because I am fishing with a Gitzit, not trout bait) Then on our way back in, we stop again at the exact spot I lost the fish, like 6 hours later. Of course, first cast, the husband got that fish on and brought it aboard. I had him open it's mouth to prove to me it was my fish, and behold, there is the hook mark! Long story short, a long fish tale.

Have a great weekend all, MJ pics next time! They can be kinda boring at this stage anyway.

trout.jpg

hooked twice.jpg

YEA, great fish storys! I want the trout for dinner please. What a great looking day!

It was beautiful Rose. Just the right amount of wind so it never got really hot. I love those kind of days. We place the boat and drift along the shore and cast (I cast, Mr Tcbud he drags his plastic worms along the bottom).

Rose, you can have all the trout I catch. We never keep them. We only keep the bass that we plan on eating either that night or the next. Yum.

Sounds lovely. I love that when it isn't too hot with a breeze.
so relaxing.
Why don't you keep the trout?

Rose just don't eat them. So, don't keep them. When my dad was alive we would bring one to him for dinner sometimes. Haven't kept one since then. Now, if we were fishing a high mountain creek, with those itty bitty flys and catching small very cold water trout. We might eat a few, throw them on the stick back at camp and cook them over the fire. But prolly throw them back too. Haven't even done that since we got the camper.

The Garden looks like it should now. Full of green growing little girlies.

1. C99, growing fastest and the biggest plant as of today. Not in flower.
2. Bubblegum, also fast, and not in flower.
3. Pre 98 Bubba, also not in flower :D
4. 87 Northern Lights, in flower.
5. Chem Diesel and LVPK, will be hardened off and put in in a few days.
6. Cherry AK 47, Not in flower.
7. Cherry AK 47, growing like a weed!
8. Urkel, all in one pot, they are so small and in flower. I plan on LST.
9. Full on entry to the Garden

Over all, the garden looks pretty good. If I do say so myself. Mr. Tcbud mix looks way cool, I cant wait to try that NL. The Diesel was a last minute addition and I hope she finishes. She will be in a pot that I can wheel in and out of the house if it is still finishing in too cold weather. The back line up of the Purple Kush did not care for the nutes I gave them a few days ago, so I have a picky bunch there. All the others seemed to like the nutes with no problem.

The Ak were put in the pots two days ago, with a lot of roots showing. I am impressed as heck with them, as they put on at least an inch while still in small pots and are at least 4 inches larger now than when I got them. I am gonna hold the Diesel and LVPK for a few more days to harden them off and develop some more roots before transplant. The Purple Kush look like they are starting to grow nicely, then came the nutes.

I am expecting overnight temps now to be low to mid 50f's. We have 6 to 8 weeks of vegging to go! Come on Summer! :D

june 12 C99.jpg

June 12 Bubblegum.jpg

June 12 Bubba.jpg

June 12 87 NL.jpg

June 12 Diesel n LVPK.jpg

June 12 AK.1.jpg

June 12 AK.2.jpg

June 12 Urkel.jpg

June 12 Garden.jpg

Wow, that is a lot of promise for greatness TC. What size pot is Urkel in? They look good. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Latest posts

Back