N-Caged Grow, Outdoor 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Bud!!!! I am going to grow northern lights next year in the southeast USA outdoors . Hope it will take the heat.

Taking kinda a break today. After tossing out six big kola's from the Pre 98 Bubba, I thought I would just clean a couple plants that have small buds on them. I left smaller sized bud on the Bubba yesterday and after a close inspection and processing the big buds, there are no more spots of rot as of now.

I have been keeping myself busy getting the last of the Diesel and LVPK off the stalks. Not too much popcorn on those. I am impressed with both of those plants (I think I pulled half a pound of of each). I do not really care for the aroma on either, but hey, it changes as it drys...right? I am gonna try the LVPK tonight as I had some come off the screen today.

Right now, of the three types of plants I had four of....this is the line up.
Most yield off the AK 47, then comes the U2 Kush, ending with the Grand Queen Purple (I am pretty sure all of it is off the screens, I am hoping I made a mistake and have more down there). Seems I have to have more downstairs. I am gonna check next time I am down there. There is still quite a bit of small bud left on them, we are gonna get it drying this weekend.

Still standing are the Pineapple Cindy 99's, the 87 NorthernLights and the Pink Pistil Plant still has at least half of it's bud left on her. The Bubba also has about half it's bud left too. Oh, and the U2 needs to be finished off too. Best get going.

yee-haw. an end game is in sight!:hubba:

i want to say that pink pistil girl looks like ecsd. ;)

is the 87nl gonna finish?

you was right. girls be around bout time to sweep up. lol. put em to work. play it up real good so they know you need them bad next year. lol. ohh my aching joints. my back. get moms glasses honey. cup o tea to please. lol.

very very nice year for you tc...great job...peace...

Sorry about the rot, glad the rest are good to go!! Sounds like you're still gonna be quite busy, good deal!

Just droppin by to say hello and see the girls, and WOW they are lookin GOOD!

Happy Halloween and Happy Harvest Girl!:farm:

Here's Your sign!

mvp6.jpg

Yes Irish, busy busy busy.

I didn't even mention above all of the trim we have on stuff we are drying on lines.

But if we can get the clean up done on the GQP plants, I am gonna be really happy this weekend. These plants have popcorn x 10. But as the Daughter gets the pop corn, I guess we best get it off the plant while she can contribute her efforts.

The 87 Northern Lights are all cloudy now. It hit eight weeks on the 11th. With our weather staying in the 70's she is gonna go as long as she stays rot free. I already took the top of one bud on her due to rot. No sign of more as of yesterday. Pineapple Cindy 99 is showing mostly cloudy, but the same with her, no rot, gonna leave her. She does not have near the rock hard buds that the others had. And I always thought rock hard was good. They are firming up daily though. Those plants freaking amaze me, started out the smallest (one did) and damaged by the sun, and here they are the biggest most covered with big kola's plants in the garden for the whole season. We will see if the weight holds up. I am expecting two pounds by the look of those plants.

I have to put in here, there is a screen of Grand Queen Purple downstairs, I made a mistake in that last post. She will come in first or second for yield on four plants. We add the bud that is still on the plants, not including pop corn and I am sure they are gonna be first.

Roddy, rot is just part of the outdoor thing when you have foggy weather. If it wasn't fog, it would be rain, if it wasn't rain it would be frost or freeze. Outdoor growing is hope for Amber and settle for Cloudy. I'm good with cloudy and feel like we get a bonus if we get some amber.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Im with you completely TCBud. I always say ill go til amber, but i always chop when rot becomes a daily problem, PM takes over and or freeze/frost for consecutive days. Im showing all cloudy now, heres to making it another week or two!

YAY! Harvest time WOHOO

Nvr read such more inciteful OD thread experience with acutal knlowldege. Thank you TCbud :headbang:

7greeneyes:D

p.s. thats intersting about the hoping for amber but mostly cloudy trich comment. :aok:

I wish I had small-a-vision. That Bubble Gum looks delicious. I bet it smells the same.

I miss spoke in the last post. I do have rot on the Pineapple Cindy 99. Not much compared to the amount of bud on the plants though. I am starting on her or have started today on her. We have low 30's forecast mid week this week, so I will have all of the larger kola's down by tomorrow evening. Two long days for this push. I do not have to worry when I leave the house anymore, I love it.

This weekend we took down the 87 NL and Pre 98 Bubba. Also we got all of the last buds off of the Grand Queen Purple and a lot of the popcorn. We also finished off getting the smaller bud off of the U2 Kush (leaving one to take as far into amber as possible). I can leave the house without worry now! We also have Urkel and Pink Pistil Plant to finish yet too. I am just not worried about them. We tried the Urkel over the weekend, guests loved it and so did I. It was VERY Chatty, yaka yaka yaka.

1. Pineapple Cindy 99 I need to get off this computer and get back at it, lunch break is way over.
2. Pre 98 Bubba
3. The 87 NorthernLights
4. The 87 NorthernLights, some of the biggest nugs I have ever cut off of a bud ever. Such a cool chemical odor too.

Thank you all for stopping in this Journal All. It is my pleasure to have each and every one of you, commenting or not. It is winding down now, and I will have a few more photos to show you all, but as for growing, it is pretty much finished.

Irish, I love your BPOM entry!

cindy today.jpg

re 98 bubba.jpg

NL 1.jpg

NL 2.jpg

I actually dreamed of trimming last night. EEEEK!

Thanks for the congrats guys and gal. I ain't finished yet though. Just seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Got to get back at it, I dont get an hour today, get a half hour lunch today.

Old Hippy, thanks for the sign. Is that a sign I'm almost done? Lol.

This is off, due to trimming. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment and am actually looking forward to it.......a half day off from trimming....yiippppeee!

Poor poor TC, must be so hard surrounded by all that grade A herbage :rofl:

enjoy, u deserve it!

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

Doctor canceled. Trimmed all day yesterday. One Cindy down, and all popcorn taken down and screened (thanks to Mr Tc, I would have left it at this point).

I ended up with two plants that were winners weight wise (of the single plants, weight wise). The Bubblegum put out 12 ounces and the LVPK put out 12.5 ounces. Very impressed with both. So far though the Grand Queen Purple is the leader in processed bud, I will have her all bagged up in a day or two.

I have made one boo boo, I cant find the Bubba Kush buds that I took first. I am gonna have to go on a sniffing investigation. The Bubba looks like the Diesel, and came off the screen about the same time. The Bubba looked like it was gonna put out at least four ounces, I am curious if it did. We did partake int he Bubba and I am impressed.

I am still holding one plant of the U2 Kush, bringing it inside overnight as we have had our second night of below freezing temps here. The Last Cindy is inside too. She is gonna be finished in the next two days. I will take the U2 as soon as Cindy is done.

Four weeks of trimming, one day off, one half day off....Priceless. Four weeks as of tomorrow...lol. Of course it is worth every moment. Bringing in Grass Hoppers, and all.

oh man i would def go crazy trimming for 4 wks! buds look awesome & well worth it in the end. GL on sniffin out the bubba

Doc, we found the Bubba, and......Mr Tc agreed! The Bubba did not put out much, but dang, I lost like six tops to rot on her. Serves me right for seeing it and not picking it right then. Amazing how fast that stuff can spread (I have learned my lesson). I have a tid bit of Bubba to smoke tonight on my plate, we will see if it is as good as it was the first time.

Overall trimmed bud, in A1 condition, so far is about eight pounds. I have at least another pound on the screen now, with more Cindy to go. I am not counting the Pink Pistil Plant or the Urkel that got hung and is not completed yet. And of course there is the popcorn to count too.

When I started Pineapple Cindy 99

1. Ready
2. Set
3. are you ready?
4. Go! (ten hours later) :D

This plant definately lives up to it's name. I have never had or trimmed a bud that was so spot on to it's name. Pineapple in a can, Pineapple shampoo, Pineapple upside down cake, Pineapple juice, you name it Pineapple this is Pineapple spot on. I am hoping it holds some of the Pineapple flavor when it dries.

I'm just gold bricking now, I guess I should get back at it.

Cindy 1.jpg

Cindy 2.jpg

Cindy 3.jpg

Cindy 4.jpg

Latest posts

Back