Naturalhi way MJ2-08 In the begining

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalhi

Hang in there!
Reaction score
Starting clones and seeds together........will it work? Let's see!

Snocap clones and bagseed.

MJ2-08_0001.jpg

MJ2-08_0003.jpg

MJ2-08_0004.jpg

MJ2-08_0005.jpg

Here's a couple of how they were arranged on the cloner, clones to left, seeds to right with a cover to protect and diffuse lite. One final one to show light movers. Trying out a wash cloth to keep seeds damp during germination. The water temp is 75F, an old plastic drawer upside down over seeds to keep heat in. The boards and such are there to keep light from forming algae in the water.

MJ2-08_0006.jpg

MJ2-08_0007.jpg

MJ2-08_0008.jpg

Hmm..I am curious to see your results my friend. I will be following your progress. Keep us posted. I wish you the best of luck and I hope everything turns out alright. Take care.

hey good luck ,,this should be intresting to watch :tokie:

Joseph James said:
Wheres momma plant?

Good luck with the grow man.

She's the one on the left barely visible in this pic; at least the pic is supposed to be here somewhere, site says it is{:>\

I don't keep momma's persay, 'cause while vegging certain leaves and limbs need to be trimmed to allow light to penatrate to the inner leaves or if one wishes the inner stems may be removed 'cause they don't receive much light anyway!>D

melissa said:
hey good luck ,,this should be intresting to watch :tokie:

Thanx Melissa, big changes are coming, local stores finally got kiddy pools in stock so, I will be making changes in there this week!>P again!

Latest posts

Back