need some help determining

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diggydabomb

biggrow
Reaction score
ok well before i ask my question let me give a little background of why i ask my question, a little over a month ago i germinated 2 white widow seeds and one lock stock seed during the germination i had labled the paper towels so i could tell them apart and somehow my lovely cat knocked the labels on the ground so i had no clue what was what....well only 2 of the seeds sprouted ao i know forsure one was a white widow about a month of germinating them they look completely different i am posting pics of the bigger one that is in the light now i will post pics of the smaller one tommorrow they may both be white widow but they dont look alike at all maybe just different phenos? well here are the pics you can see in pic #1 that this top(the main top) is growing 11 tip fingered leaves all the other tops are 9 or 10 is this a trait of white widow?? you can also see in pic #6 that there is tons of side branching going on and a possibility for thousands of clones. it has been in flowering for a little less then 2 weeks and finally started showing signs of sexual maturing and yup she is a girl the other one has been in flowering for the same amount of thme and has some decent sized buds on it already i have tied this thing down SEVERAL times it is VERY VERY busy and stretches sometimes an inch a day. please help me determine if this is lockstock or white widow

Lock-Stock is primarily Indica and grows as such. I believe it will turn out to be the smaller of the two and more compact in structure.

If I had to guess - I'd guess White Widow - It looks great

thank you for your input i was guessing the same is there anyone else out there who has grown lockstock or seedsman white widow who would like to chime in?

Latest posts

Back