Neutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickle

Reaction score
I searched numerous posts but still havent found the answer I'm looking for. I'm currently growing in soil and I'm confused on a feeding schedule for my plants. Could andone point me in the right direction. Do I feed as label recommends? Full strength? How often? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

pickle said:
I searched numerous posts but still havent found the answer I'm looking for. I'm currently growing in soil and I'm confused on a feeding schedule for my plants. Could andone point me in the right direction. Do I feed as label recommends? Full strength? How often? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
It really depends on the plant type, size, health, and of course the nutrients you are using. Give us some details and we can help you. As a general rule start out at a quarter strength nutes and up it over time until you find what makes the plant happy.

ok I start with nutes at 4-6 weeks old, I start at an 1/8th of full strength and work my way up. I give nutes once a week in my water. I use a bucket and put an air pump into the water oxegenate it then use a tube to suck the water out and water the plants...you can also use a milk jug spray water into it lots of bubbles are good and add the nutes to it.. Remember dont burn the plants by giving too much you can always give them more

Latest posts

Back