Nevermind the Bullocks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booradley

Reaction score
Too bad those ain't no "pistols!"

That's a boy, right?

By the way, to anyone about to jump on me about MJ and guns, that's a musical reference. I am sure more than a few of you get it... the rest of you have google! :)

DSC00879.JPG

booradley said:

That's a boy, right?

By the way, to anyone about to jump on me about MJ and guns, that's a musical reference. I am sure more than a few of you get it... the rest of you have google! :)
Looks like a male to me Hope its not but it looks like it hope you have a few more plants going. lets see what other ppl say peace

booradley said:

That's a boy, right?

Yup, that's a boy.

And yes, I get the reference....I had pins stuck in my face in the late 70's. :eek:

AlienBait said:
And yes, I get the reference....I had pins stuck in my face in the late 70's. :eek:

:headbang2:

Sux that it's a boy though... kind of simplifies things for me. Was getting a bit crowded!

yeah those are balls by the spikes...not good..!!!

that sure is sad , hate to see that , looks like hash or trash material sorry to say .:fid: :eek:

Thanks for everyone's reply! Too bad it's not better news!

booradley said:

That's a boy, right?

sex pistols right? i honestly can't believe that nobody else got that... i mean... first off ... NEVER MIND THE BULLOCKS... its a song by the sex pistols... and then he said "too bad those ain't no "pistols"... sex "pistols" and then he's trying to determine the SEX of the plant... maybe i'm just high and those are all very very coincidental? lol okay later homies

HomeGr0wnHydro said:
sex pistols right? i honestly can't believe that nobody else got that... i mean... first off ... NEVER MIND THE BULLOCKS... its a song by the sex pistols..

I got it. Did you read my post?

By the way, Never Mind the Bullocks (Here's the Sex Pistols) is an album, not a song.;)

basically alienbait i was talking in general i did read yours but i was thinking about mostly everyone else who hadn't... and thats right... i was pretty messed up yesterday it was a friends b-day and i had just been there for 7 hours partying but ya

Latest posts

Back