New Grow Area....in my SHED yay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleSkunk

PurpleSKunk
Reaction score
so ive just got a new shed and i hooked it up i got my mother room and my flower room and temps are wonderful lovin the fresh air...i got about 10 clones flowering there not to healty do to a reused soil issue,never will that happen again.i have some wwXnb clones going2 just rooted had some issues but i think im back.as soon as things get better i will post pics.ps lovin my shed:woohoo:

Picture 001.jpg

Great place to grow. Do the police ever do helicopter runs over your area?

Sounds like you have a good little operation running there my friend. Can't wait for some pics. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

nice shed my friend...my grow room is a wood shed 10x12...inside I turned it into two rooms 4x6..and 7.5 feet high..Good luck my friend I will be watching

thanks everyone my whole shed wont be used i stuck my vegg box in there and made a flower room about the size of the area i use to use in my closet.this way i get better air flow and no light leak.as for police making fly overs i couldnt tell you but if they are whether its in my house or shed they could track it if they wanted,maybe there after multi million dallor grow opps.PS

hope your flowering clones get better soon :cool: looking forward to seeing some pics :tokie:

lets get some inside pics of the shed up here eh? flower and veg rooms your clones etc? all i see is a shed, a door half open , and a 38 gallon trashbag.. last i checked this is MP not shed world LMFAO sorry man stoned more pics please seriously =)

Ganja_Greg said:
lets get some inside pics of the shed up here eh? flower and veg rooms your clones etc? all i see is a shed, a door half open , and a 38 gallon trashbag.. last i checked this is MP not shed world LMFAO sorry man stoned more pics please seriously =)
you will get pics soon enuff.if u want to see pics now visit my other journals.PS

heres some pics.
1st pic is the fan blowing fresh air in the room and at my ballast.
2nd pic is the ballst.
3rd pic is a shot of my cali orange clones.
and last but not least my 2 mothers a attempt to reveg a mum and a bunch of seedlings healty and not so healty i got me some wwxnb clones that rooted.everthing is well just trying to keep the supply up.PS

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Oh And No Light Leaks From The Shed Not Even From The Bottom Were The Fan ***** Air The Black Plastic Stuff Works Great Now I Need Mylar.ps

Looking good man I know what you mean about stopping light leaks. I use that two sided poly with black on one side and white on the other works like a treat.

Tater said:
Looking good man I know what you mean about stopping light leaks. I use that two sided poly with black on one side and white on the other works like a treat.
sure does its amazing how it seals all light in.PS

Where did you buy the black/white poly. I cant find looked at walmart, home depot, garden store's, and nothing. They have never herd of it.....

Timmyjg6 said:
Where did you buy the black/white poly. I cant find looked at walmart, home depot, garden store's, and nothing. They have never herd of it.....
the stuff i got was called glexo something lost the bag but i saw it at all the places u mentioned its a window product just ask for something that dont leak lite.dont be afraid to ask they sell everthing u can ever need and just cause u know your growing pot dont mean they do.Ps

Timmyjg6 said:

yellow pages + "hydroponics" =:hubba:

looks great! but i will tell you there is NOTHING wrong with reusing soil if you do it right. you have to leach the soil first then adment and add a buffer.

i still think yer looking good, make sure they get plenty of air and light, good temps and just bump up the nutrients- i have a how to organic compost tea thread floating around. i will pm u a copy-

goodluck bro!

trillions of atoms said:
looks great! but i will tell you there is NOTHING wrong with reusing soil if you do it right. you have to leach the soil first then adment and add a buffer.

i still think yer looking good, make sure they get plenty of air and light, good temps and just bump up the nutrients- i have a how to organic compost tea thread floating around. i will pm u a copy-

goodluck bro!
kool id like to try some tea.PS

Latest posts

Back