New Grow Area....in my SHED yay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so the afgooy was a female she got put back in the vegg box,that leaves me with 2 stonybud seeds and 1 stoneybud clone flowering.i have 4 more stoneybud clones rooted ready for soil along with 2 already vegging.i cant wait to feel these rooms up.so everyone knows i got three mothers,stoneybud,afgoo,and the unknown seed that came from some good stuff.so for now these will be the strains i will attemp to master.i need to build up some smoke.PS

Sounds like you have everything under control. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

so i went ahead and put some pollen on 1 of my wwxnb the pollen came from a male wwxnb,i also plan to cross the afgoo and wwxnb to see what i get.PS

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Sex in the growroom. Did you play some slow music when they were getting their freak on. :hubba: :p Be sure and keep us updated on everything went. ;)
ya some barry white:D i will keep u updated.

so heres some pics,i would like to show some of you newbies why clonimg in my opinion is better.first pic is a seedling plant about 4 months and about 3 weeks into flowering the plant to your left is a clone it took 2 weeks to root and one week to vegg and about 2 flowering,now they dont always grow this fast but a good percentige will,the other pics are close ups of the 2.now these have been growing in ocean forrest no ferts plain old water.thanks for stoppin in.

HPIM4874.jpg

HPIM4872.jpg

HPIM4870.jpg

Whats up PS. The ladies are looking real nice my friend. :hubba: ;)

thanks TBG i got 3 difefrent mothers to pull from i'm keeping them short my rooms are slowly filling up again thanks.PS

The ladies are gorgeous. Nice work so far. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

so here i go!
1st pic is my wwxnb mother!
2nd pic is my afgooy mother!
3rd pic is my unknown chronic mother!
the last 3 pics is my babys being formed there gonna concieve baby seedlings.
i will try to get bigger shits as the seeds form more.

so here i go!
1st pic is my wwxnb mother!
2nd pic is my afgooy mother!
3rd pic is my unknown chronic mother!
the last 3 pics is my babys being formed there gonna concieve baby seedlings.
i will try to get bigger shits as the seeds form more.

wwxnbmother.jpg

afgooymother.jpg

unknownchronicmother.jpg

babysgrowing3.jpg

babysgrowing2.jpg

babysgrowing1.jpg

there doing ok they will look better when the room is filled.PS

Whats up PS. Man that Stoneybud mother looks very healthy. How many cuttings have you taken off her so far? The rest are looing healthy as well. :hubba: You sure are getting a GREEN THUMB that's for sure. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up PS. Man that Stoneybud mother looks very healthy. How many cuttings have you taken off her so far? The rest are looing healthy as well. :hubba: You sure are getting a GREEN THUMB that's for sure. ;)
i think ive tooken like maybe 15 this mum is the oldest the other 2 are still reverting back to vegg.its harder to get them to root but i got two clones from the unknown chronic 1 vegging other flowering.thanks tbg shes doing here job and im learning as i go im for short stalky plants.heres a pic of some clones in vegg.

clones.jpg

hey tbg i also got a wwxnb from seedling flowering and boy does she smell extra fruity theres a diffrent smell from the other wwxnb that ive grown this one is the only one so far to have its own uniqe smell wonder if its the nb smell or ww,maybe i will get another like this to mother in the future.seems like a great pheno to keep going.

Yes some of them do get a nice fruity smell that's for sure. :hubba: I would say it comes from the Northerberry.

Latest posts

Back