New Grow Area....in my SHED yay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so i got 13 plants in my flowering room its about full lol,i got 4 left vegging with the mums,i also got 12 in my bubbler,3 afgoo 2 unkown and the rest wwxnb.now that my room is almost ful i can let the others vegg a bit longer.1 day i will acomplish my goals.PS

heres of pic of my flowering room.

flowerroom.jpg

Looking great as always PS. ;) How tall are the ladies that are budding? Very nice mang. :hubba:

there about 12 inches,the clones i put them to flower when there about 5 inches then then they strecth not much bigger then a foot.i normally get a half ounce a plant would be nice to get 1 ounce or maybe 2 a plant.

The ladies are looking good. Nice work my friend. Keep it up and keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
The ladies are looking good. Nice work my friend. Keep it up and keep us posted. Take care and be safe.
always keep in touch.

new pics from your right to left 1st the unknown chronic strain its a clone.2nd is my wwxnb clone and last but not least my pregnant wwxnb,she is do the 17 of this month.the pregnant one is from seed see a diffrence and the other 2 clones are alot younger just faster healthyier growers.the close up is the wwxnb clone.

1.jpg

ww.jpg

thank you not the best pic but i will have better one in the future i hope.

Looking great PS. Are those the only 3 ladies you have in flower? How long ya got left in the one's that wern't seeded? Your doing a great job as always mang keep it up. ;)

there like 18 total flowering,i think like 16 dont have seed,im most likely gonna pull 3 today there about ready and arent gonna grow much more i hope 10 dys dont make a diffrence in size?if so oh well i got lots more to learn and grow lol thanks for staying in touch.

heres a pic of the mommys i pulled with seeds,a pic of the vegg room with some pics of the flower room.PS

motherandclones.jpg

topflowerrom.jpg

sideshot.jpg

seeds.jpg

Thats a nice looking room;). All these beautiful plants and I can't grow my own:(. Nice to look at though:D. Take care PS.

your not growing at the moment?well hopefully you will be soon.
update i accomplished part of my plan i succsesfully made seeds i did some wwxnb then i took some pollen from the male wwxnb and put it on my cali orange.l will let u know how those look.thanks for tuning in PS

CONGRATS on the harvest and producing some beans.:aok: Sounds like a nice cross as well. :hubba: ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
CONGRATS on the harvest and producing some beans.:aok: Sounds like a nice cross as well. :hubba: ;)
thanks i will post some pics of the beans,the cali orange cross will be fun to see now that i will get to see what i created.lol PS

Latest posts

Back