New Grow Area....in my SHED yay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pic of cali orange cross with wwxnb seeds.

seed.jpg

Well PS from the looks of those beans you did a great job. :aok: CONGRATS MANG! ;)

thanks TBG i gonna see what happens in a month or so hopefully i get some to germ.

That is so sweet of a setup makes you feel like your in the garden of Eden of Mary jane. Can not wait to see more pictures.

so yer gunna try your Cali Orange x Stoney Bud seeds in about a month, PS?... so we can find out if u made a killer cross? :hubba:

KGB30 said:
That is so sweet of a setup makes you feel like your in the garden of Eden of Mary jane. Can not wait to see more pictures.
i will post some pics up soon it is lookin beautiful as of now in my flower room than you for stopping in.PS

That crazy vancouver guy said:
so yer gunna try your Cali Orange x Stoney Bud seeds in about a month, PS?... so we can find out if u made a killer cross? :hubba:
hopefully its a killer cross,its just gonna be fun seeing beans i made grow if they sprout.will see what genes are stronger.thanks for stopping in!PS

Looking great PS. :aok: Have you had a chance to sample the WW x NB yet?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking great PS. :aok: Have you had a chance to sample the WW x NB yet?
i tested the bud with seeds and ive tested some from my other batch way back but not this one yet.ill let u know how these stoneybuds taste.

so the stoneybud tastes great sampled some this morning.it has a sweet smell almost like vicks but sweet thats the only way i can explain it and it opens the lungs lol grate stuff.and more to come!PS

The ladies are looking great PS. How long have you been flowering the WW x NB? :hubba:

Those look SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET my friend...Nice shed too!!

KEEP M GREEN

Hey PS...you forgot to PM me your address so I can help with Harvest..I am a BIG help...cheap too..LOL..

4u2smoke said:
Hey PS...you forgot to PM me your address so I can help with Harvest..I am a BIG help...cheap too..LOL..
did i lol.thanks for stopping by.

Latest posts

Back