new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What strain is this? From what I can see it almost looks like it needs neuts. Light colored fan leaves are a sign of low mag.

yea but it has nutes already in the soil .. its Ak-48. i really dont know

any damaged spots wont get better. just use ph'd water for 1 week or 2 and it will pick up. a plant that small doesnt need nutes.

yea i know it doesnt need nutes but there wasnt that much of a selection for soil at the time.. the soil has the nutes in it

BSki8950 said:
But neways the yellow is starting to become spots on some leaves.. So im thinkin its the nuts but i honeslty have no idea. I had the yellow spots on my other grow and i just stoped using nuts and it eventually went away. .

i think i maybe mixed up.

are you or have you used any nutes this grow beside the mg soil?

no no no when i said i had been using nutes that was on my grow i had over the summer ... im not using nutes for this grow . just the MG soil. It says my (other grow).

i will post another pic of the plant later and see what you guys think

Well spots happen sometimes. Infact one of my plants that immediately showed spots after it produced it's first leaves, is now one of my strongest plants. The rest are all having problems of some type (and the rest are also in generic soil, I see where the problem is).

alright im still workin on gettin that Ph meter .. I know its really important .. but since the lights have been moved up the plant is growing slightly taller ... i see some undergrowth coming in. Lets see what you think.

new g1.jpg

new g2.jpg

new g3.jpg

maybe i should put this in the grow journal section .. i dunno

I dont know if anyone else here will agree with me but I am growing cfls and I have mine tuned on their side with a homemade reflector just a cut open coke can panted flat white on the inside this seems to me to derect more of the light to the plant because there is more serface area on the side of the bulb than the tip

have you looked for spidermites with a scope or magnifying glass? they laeve little yellow spots over the surface of the leaves.

have you looked for spidermites?can see them with a keen eye.
They leave yellow spots over the surface leaves

Thanks ZMAN.. well here is how the plant is looking on week 4.. ( remember i had no light on it for a week or so ). But i left my place for the weekend and i came back and things were looking good. i had my friend water it. I tried to get a shot of the undergrowth with my camera but it didnt really come out. The yellow dots i was worried about are still there but are not spreading rapidly. I am still worried though and im still working on getting a PH meter. But Im loving the way things are going as of now. let me know what you think. :p

Fork1.jpg

Fork2.jpg

Fork3.jpg

Latest posts

Back