new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:stoned: :ccc: :stoned: ;) hey man how`s it going?
have you sexed the hopefull female yet?alternating nodes? couldn`t really make it out in the pic.
looks healthy though,should be fine to place in flower,couple of weeks-sex will show.
good luck man.
you still having problems with "yellow spots"?

Well thats the wierd part .. i havent seen an alternating node but its not a male because i can see the female hairs ..... i havent seen any pollen sacks yet so thats what i was lookin for .. and it looks like its about to flower due to lack of light so i gotta ger her as many warm white CFL;s as i can get ... heres a few more pics .. none will help u see her close but i figured i would throw them in ... o yea and shes not always in this room shes usually in a closet but i wanted to really take a look at her today ...

wow1.jpg

wow2.jpg

wow3.jpg

Alright well she has been flowering for almost a month now... This girl Stinks !!! haha its awesome ... there is resin all over the leaves. I am only using about 80 watts of warm white CFL's on her. The bud I will get off her will be minimal but i just wanted to see how good the smoke was so i can grow more outside in the summer

budd.jpg

looks good man, hopefully the last 4 weeks goes as well as the first for you:) .
good luck dude.:cool:

Alright well i think shes around day 40 of flowering ... I have one pretty good sized main cola and some smaller buds down bottom.. I know I shouldnt cut her down right now but i dont want to wait and miss the window and i dont want to mess it up.. as far as i can see without a good microscope the trichs are still clear and the pistils are all still clear down bottom of the plant with no signs of red or brown.... So i think i should wait about a week or two .....When flushing her i should just give her alot of water and let it drain out the bottom right ??? in the pics u really can see much because my camera is terrible .. but let me know what you think

0518071024.jpg

0518071024a.jpg

wait man wait! until atleast 56 days, those buds will fill out more dude.
wait untill 2/3 of the pistills have turned orange, for the half and half stone.the window is 2 weeks long!
:smoke1: :tokie: :smoke1:

damn bro those budz look awsome bet u cant wait to smoke those ladies:D have u sampled them at all yet:rolleyes:

nah not yet .. i have some lowryders that were finished so i have been smoking them and they arnt bad at all .. it prob wont compare to this AK bud though .. i cant wait

Alright well i had to chop her yesterday because i am moving and i dont want to walk out of my house with my AK-48 in my hands. haha. I think she was around day 50 of flowering. I know i choped her a bit early but i think i got some good bud. What if any are the drawbacks of cutting early besides a loss of bud ???? there shouldnt be a decrease in potency of the bud i do have right ??? The trichs look amazing ... I will post some pics after she is dried out

it all depends on the "stone" you wish to aquire.harvest early and it`ll be a body/head high, if you take them to full term then you get the "couch-lock" high.

Well i put a nice sized bud in the bong and smoked it over the weekend and i am not dissapointed at all. The high as expected and like shuggy and the moderators said was a very body/head high because i cut her down early. I was very energetic, which i never usually am when i smoke other stuff. it was not as harsh as i thought it would be and it left me the next day not remembering much. Very Strong odour and high. I deff. will buy from nirvana again and it will prob be blue mystic or white widow. but yea i highly recomend the AK-48 from nirvana.. Very fun

what curing method are you using man? well done BTW,great job dude, get the pics up!

yea i hung her out to dry for about 2 days and then i got some tuperware and put some orange peels in there...... i made sure that the moisture wasnt a problem and i opened it up a few times a day at first and now just once a day.... my camera is messed up right now but i will try and post some pics when i get it back

do the orange peels actually improve the overall taste of the smoke?

i really think they do ... i tried lemon peels with my lowryder and i liked that better . I like the smell the bud puts off

i`m deffinately going to give that a try dude, makes sense.
cheers.

Latest posts

Back