new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont worry im not going to eat it .. haha that fork kinda just slipped into the pick ...... And Shuggy ive looked very hard but there are no signs of spider mites anywhere...

probably me,just paranoid.Had a dose of em very recently,crop DESTROYED!! All in the space of a couple of days,3rd wk flower,still smokin` the ***** though.
:48:

there ya go .. yea hey advice is good advice to me .. thanks man

Looking good. Keep up the good work. Actually I know the'll do well sitting on top of a Maxim mag. Hey who doesn't grow when you read that mag.:cool:

haha good eyes schlendrake.. yea i just put it there for the pic ... great mag though

I was wondering ... If my PH is too high or too low what should i do ?

Add something to balance it out if it's too high or too low. Add a base if it's too low, add an acid if it's too high. There are plenty of threads that go into more detail on here.

o alright thanks ... The yellow spots are almost translucent .. Im gettin worried

maybe its the heat from the tinfoil or maybe i have the lights 2 close

Alright well ive had the flu for about a week now and my baby is not doing so good either ... I havent been able to pick up a PH meter because i have been so sick. But the plant is not looking good ... the plant isnt looking as thick as it once was and its drooping and the yellow spots are everywhere... here are some pics .... Hopefully its not to late for me to save it... i tried to take some pics of the spots ... let me know what u think... thanks :confused:

sick1.jpg

sick2.jpg

sick3.jpg

I'm a newbie, but I've read when leaves begin to yellow from the bottom up that the plant is eating itself and needs nutrients. General Hydroponics Flora Nova for vegging has worked well for me. Later.

yea i know its not that because it has nutrients in the soil .. thanks though

theyorker said:
I'm a newbie, but I've read when leaves begin to yellow from the bottom up that the plant is eating itself and needs nutrients. General Hydroponics Flora Nova for vegging has worked well for me. Later.

that could be a ph problem i think...

alright is 7.6 terribly high for a PH ???? I first started using poland springs water and everything was fine ... the spots only happend when i started using tap water.... but on the poland springs web site it says all of its waters are from 6.02-7.6 .... any thoughts ???

heres some pics ... let me know what you think... thanks

droop1.jpg

droop2.jpg

droop3.jpg

more pics with some wierd white stuff on the clay pots ... i have no idea what it is .. :confused:

Meow1.jpg

meow2.jpg

meow3.jpg

meow4.jpg

meow5.jpg

Latest posts

Back