New grower at dwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tcooper1 said:
Here is recent pictures of my girls...some of the lighting isnt very good.made my girls look bown in spots...but they are not.....they are green as green can get.....So what do you all think?Thank you all so much for your input.It helps alot
have a great day and stay safe

Yum want to taste....LOL

someguy said:
bet you love everyone callin you a guy, brrrrrrroooooooooo

hahahhahaa......I am not a brooooo but I guess I should have pick a more female name hahahaha...the ones that know me as you do know what the tcooper is.....hahaha it is fun though

puffnstuff said:
Wow..looking like a good grow tcooper1. I just noticed your on the coast. I just left port awfull(not the real name but he will know what I mean) a couple years ago, you anywhere near there? Great place....except for the wind.
puff
Ya the wind here is strong.....last yr we had hurracane type winds.....heck it was 200+ miles an hour winds....took down the house we were livin in...it was bad.we had to ride out the storm cuz we got traped in the house trees blocking the way out...it was very scary...but we are doing better now.got a GREAT insurence settlement...like a good one so it was worth it...jk hahaha but we did make out very well.
Thank you all for looking at my grow....the more you look and let me know what your opion is ...the more I learn and I cant thank all of you enough...I wish I could buy you all a car or a house...hahhahaha...jk
thanks again

tcooper1 said:
Ya the wind here is strong.....last yr we had hurracane type winds.....heck it was 200+ miles an hour winds....took down the house we were livin in...it was bad.we had to ride out the storm cuz we got traped in the house trees blocking the way out...it was very scary...but we are doing better now.got a GREAT insurence settlement...like a good one so it was worth it...jk hahaha but we did make out very well.
Thank you all for looking at my grow....the more you look and let me know what your opion is ...the more I learn and I cant thank all of you enough...I wish I could buy you all a car or a house...hahhahaha...jk
thanks again

Any time Sista...:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

thank you kg you answered my question i can use mir grow i been asking everyone i guess you were the god of buds now my fear is gone wow wow thank you anyspeical practices i should no??????? later bro

thank you kg you answered my question i can use mir grow i been asking everyone i guess you were the god of buds now my fear is gone wow wow thank you anyspeical practices i should no??????? later bro

8planet8--this is a real old post--6 years old. I don't know if you are just going around looking for posts that say Miracle Grow is okay, but I can tell you that Miracle Grow is not a good soil to use for marijuana--especially the stuff that already has nutrients in it (says that it will feed for 3 months) or the stuff with the moisture crystals in it--it keeps the soil too moist.

Latest posts

Back