new here this is my grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sir.stackhouse

Reaction score
hello im new to M P and this is my grow i dont know what they are here are a few pictures of my grow

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

They look nice there FourTwenty, By the looks of the pics there a sativa I believe!

Phatpharmer

looks great my friend..do you have any issues with the black containers getting to hot in the sun? pulling up me milk crate and :bong: watch you do you thang:ciao: MOJO for the Ladies:bolt::bong:

Great looking plant stack, good luck and GREEN MOJOYOUR WAY

definately lookin fine. im sorta eyeing the plant in the center of the 2nd pic. im thinkin somethin like a major single cola grow on that one.. im just imagining wat i would do to her is all. LOL
hey if ya willin to give it a try there a post by jbonez on here somewhere explains how to single cola grow and there a link in the thread as well.
ok ok yes im askin you to do a single cola grow on one them or even 2 that way incase ones male.
if not i may have to take one the 4 other plants i started from seed outside and may have to try out doin like a 4 foot cola grow :) that would be nuts .

zipflip said:
definately lookin fine. im sorta eyeing the plant in the center of the 2nd pic. im thinkin somethin like a major single cola grow on that one.. im just imagining wat i would do to her is all. LOL
hey if ya willin to give it a try there a post by jbonez on here somewhere explains how to single cola grow and there a link in the thread as well.
ok ok yes im askin you to do a single cola grow on one them or even 2 that way incase ones male.
if not i may have to take one the 4 other plants i started from seed outside and may have to try out doin like a 4 foot cola grow :) that would be nuts .
yeah i dont know what a single cola grow but i will find out im not going to let you down this is going to be a good one

IMG_1806[1].jpg

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41534&highlight=single+cola
here ya go man. jbonez put this up a bit ago and tehre a link at top in his first post explaining it.
i dont think it too late to trim it to specifications for a single cola grow.
anyone else have a take on this.
for real man i so wanna see a single cola that tall.
that would be flippin sasasasweeet IMO
keep us posted if ya decide to go for it.

how many plants ya down to now after males? i mean if ya still have a number of em why not play round a lil bit.

Looks like your going for broke there man, I wish you lots of luck. I just look at those pics and think you have an awefull lot of plants for a backyard grow. Especially when you are so close to a neighbors house, or so it appears. Also, is that passion fruit your growing on those walls? I used to grow major amounts of passion fruit vines, killer food.:)

:holysheep: Those are some beautiful plants.:hubba: Nice and tall. Should turn out great. :woohoo:

get your bongs,pipes,papers smoke season is almost here anyhow the line up again ok smoke break :D

Picture 140.jpg

Picture 142.jpg

Picture 122.jpg

your Monster Garden is very nice stack.:hubba: :cool: .

looking good at 3 weeks flower. gonna have some deffinate buds on those babies.

very, very nice job...Irish...

Latest posts

Back