new job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
started a new job on Monday ,,,,,,,fixing refrigeration units at pepsi,,,,after a year in refrigeration school im finally at work in my field of study ,,,the pay stinks for the first 90 days but after that its ok,,,,after 90 days full medical ,dental ,matching 401k (up to 5 %)had to pass a drug test ,that was fun ,,,after the interview the guy tells me I have 1 hour the go to the medical place they use to take a drug test ,,,,(I freaked out)he than goes to call the place to let them know I am coming and give them my name ,,,,,they tell him they will not be in the office unit 3pm,,,he than tells me to be there at 3 oclock,,,,,now I have more than 6 hours to come up with a clean sample,,,,,i had to ask my 75 year old father in law to pee in a cup for me,,,,( I owe him over 5000$,,being in school for over a year put me in a big hole)must have gained 25lbs while in school and got way out of shape ,,,after 5 hard days of work boy does my body hurt,,,,,think ill go smoke a joint and sit in a hot tub for a while,,,,,,,,,p,l,r

sounds like a rough time mang, i'll smoke a bowl here too your good efforts

Glad that you got a job in your field.
Thats to funny that you had to have your Dad do that for you.But you got to do,what you got to do:hubba:
Dont worry about being out of shape...lol You'll get your wind back in acouple days.Until then,kick back smoke a fatty and have Mrs.Rasta give a good rub down:aok: Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Congrats Rasta on your new job. It feels good to be gainfully employed. Take full advantage of the 5% matching on the 401k. That's just like free money! 5% is a lot too. My old company only matched up to 3%.

Peace;)

Latest posts

Back