New orders...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistisrising

Wierd Al Yank a Male
Reaction score
I just ordered from nirvana-shop (B-52 sonded good) on the sixth, let you know when I recieve them.

I ordered from marijuana-seeds.nl last night. Still haven't recieved the confirmation email yet (credit card). Any one have the same problem, or is it the weekend?

How's the doc (drchronic.com)? Do they still ship to the US? I was thinking of using them next, but the site says they don't ship to here. I've seen other people say they still ship here, but the posts were months ago. Anyone order recently?

mistisrising said:
I just ordered from nirvana-shop (B-52 sonded good) on the sixth, let you know when I recieve them.

I ordered from marijuana-seeds.nl last night. Still haven't recieved the confirmation email yet (credit card). Any one have the same problem, or is it the weekend?

How's the doc (drchronic.com)? Do they still ship to the US? I was thinking of using them next, but the site says they don't ship to here. I've seen other people say they still ship here, but the posts were months ago. Anyone order recently?

Hi, I just ordered from the Dr. twice in the last 2 weeks, it took 8 days from order to here in the US. :p
See review here:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29734

It's probably the weekend... You will get your confirmation e-mail... Dutch sites are cool, I got my seeds from Holland in 3 days.... and always been satisfied when getting mushrooms or other goodies fro the NL....
We should all just move there LOL

Thank you for that, I don't know how I missed it. Is that the only place you ordered from?

I also put an order in with marijuana seeds.nl last night. Trying to get their G13 Haze. Havent got my confirmation email but its the weekend. Good luck with your order.

Be safe and peace

Please lemme know how that works out for the both of you, I really heard good things about that seedbank!

No. But I ordered them around 9:00 PM saturday night. Probably not open or something like that. I like weekends off too!!!

I sent marijuanaseeds.nl an e-mail asking if they would ship to my region (southern asia) and they said that they would only accept cash or international money orders... I am thinking if this is a scam or not, because they might just take my money, or it could be legit since the address on the credit card has to be the one where they ship it to... any ideas/thoughts on this guys??

Same here. Still haven't heard from nirvana-shop though. They said thier order days are tues and fri. So, if I don't hear anything by weds, I'll send 'em a kite and see what's up.

I just got another email from nirvanashop, my order is in fulfillment (gee, only six days later). I wanna say they need to hire some more people, but as long as they get it here safely, what can I say?

And again, another from nirvana-shop, now I have gotten one step closer to shipping, but still not yet...

Nirvana shop sent the "your item has shipped to it's final destination" email. Just waiting on that.

And, since I got that one, I ordered the mixed auto pack from the doc. This should be my last, but I would like to give high grade a try.

I'll keep updating this thread until I'm done ordering and they all get here.

dr chronic has not sent me anything,been over a month now.no word.2 other orders came already and i ordered them after chronic's order.be careful of dr chronic

Latest posts

Back