New orders...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All four of the ones that I intend on, or already have, ordered from come with good referrals. One thing that I have noticed is that it seems everyone of the good sites has stuff disappear once in a while. I would imagine if it doesn't get lost, it's possible someone (or many someone's) along the way know what the packages look like, and are pulling them. From the guys that work in the mail dept. at these banks, to the mail rooms at any one of the post offices that they go through. Remember, it's illegal in most places and most people know that. So, who you gonna call if your letter disappears? Answer: If the site doesn't guarantee delivery, no one. Which is why I think that every time it's a stolen package.

do you guys have them sent to your house, i want to but i hear you should have them sent to a friends house, Anyone have them sent to their home address.????

Sure, but I don't have anything in the house for the fuzz to find. I would use a prepaid credit card, though. If you grow in your home, don't send it there. I have seen others say to rent a post office box. There are even private mail drops and boxes, usually at private mail shipping places.

Today I recieved my orders from drchronic (sent on the 15th), and nirvana (sent on the 13th). I wasn't thrilled with either of thier stealth methods, but hey, they got here. I do think one is crushed, though.

I'm a little worried about the nirvana B-52's, they're extremely small, but the look fully developed. Dark and marked.

The lowlife auto pack from the doc looked fine, but I thought that there was a couple free ones coming. Whatever, like i said, they made it.

I'm still waiting on some lr2's from marijuana-seeds.nl. They were shipped the 11th. But all the sites say 7-28 days, so until the middle of September I just won't worry about it.

I honestly don't know, go check it out for us. I just had them sent right to my house.

Got my order from marijuana-seeds.nl today. Sent on the 11th, so it took ten days. Sent five free seeds, but they're not marked. The site said five free easy sativa, but the easy sativa link said out of stock. Think it's five more lr2's?

I haven't seen too much on these guys, but they sell a load of other stuff, so I gave em a shot. They guarantee delivery, no matter what happened to the letter (but I think that only applies to provable cases; ie: customs, damage, receipt required).

Anyway, ordered Paradise Sweet Purple. Looks like a quick maturing, heavy strain that will work indoor and out. Sounded good and only cost $35 with shipping. If I get this one, I'll be done for a few years (yeah right), so I can mess with some phenos. Now that I'm close to having an small indoor spot, I don't have to seed just for the next spring, or depend upon someone else to do the sexing or cloning.

I ordered 65 seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl this spring.I lost about 20 plants in a flood and a few didn't come up but still had plenty.I've watched them turn male one after another.I'm left with 3 females!!!Almost 40 males!!!Thats not including how many might of popped up of the 20 that were flooded.I really count on my crop every year and now I'm screwed.Would have been better off with bag seeds:(
Plus 2 of my big bud seeds were crushed by the package...

mistisrising said:
Got my order from marijuana-seeds.nl today. Sent on the 11th, so it took ten days. Sent five free seeds, but they're not marked. The site said five free easy sativa, but the easy sativa link said out of stock. Think it's five more lr2's?

I just ordered their northern lights and aurora indica. :hubba:

Congrats mistisrising!!! Just got my G13 Haze today. Did you have to sign for yours? They were also sent out on the 11th and they tried to deliver yesterday but I wasnt home to sign for it. Package had not been tampered with so I think all is good. All beans looked to be good shape and mature. They did short me one G13 bean but gave me 5 unmarked freebies. I guess I cant complain too much. Happy growing

Same here, except the mail man is a jackass. He dropped off the slip for the registered mail along with the letter. So, my wife went to the office today and they told her they delivered it already. I guess he doesn't handle too much foreign signature required stuff.

I also got the five free seeds. The website said easy sativa when I ordered, but it was out of stock, now it says a mazar hybrid. I'm gonna write 'em and find out which ones they sent me.

Still no word from weedcity. They have a 1800 number that I'll need to call tomorrow to see why they haven't shipped yet. They took the money a week ago, but haven't updated the order as "dispatched". I figure it can't hurt to ask.

Got an email from weedcity.com yesterday. My order has been "dispatched." Let y'all know when it lands.

Weedcity.com order just arrived. Ten Sweet Purple, all intact. They also included a letter saying that in the next six months the UK government will be outlawing seed sales. Is this true? If it is, it will seriously hurt the business coming from NL because customs will only have to look for one country to try to intercept our orders.

Latest posts

Back