New pics. Couple ???'s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hetfield_08

Reaction score
Hey everybody whats up, just got done taking some pics of my girl. She's 6 weeks into flowering today. I was wondering when i should stop feeding her and start flushing, or if i'm good to keep feeding for a week or two. i was really hoping i would get more than i see so i hope she really starts to fill out soon.

Also i was wondering if it was a good idea to have some of the branches tied down or not??

DSCN0580resize.jpg

DSCN0578re.jpg

DSCN0577rre.jpg

DSCN0576re.jpg

Personally, I would start flushing if your going eight weeks otherwise feed her a little more.

mendo local said:
Personally, I would start flushing if your going eight weeks otherwise feed her a little more.

Well it looked like it was more sat. dom than anything too me, i could be wrong who knows... hahaha. so i figured it would take atleast 10 weeks. i'll load a pic of the whole plant too.

just get somthing that u can use to look at the trichs i would not go by the look of her IMO. Alos very nice plant looks real good to me what strain is it by the way?:)

You have a scope??????? Never jusr harvest cause time is up........ make sure time is right..... if more help needed search the site or ask back.

flaboy420 said:
just get somthing that u can use to look at the trichs i would not go by the look of her IMO. Alos very nice plant looks real good to me what strain is it by the way?:)
Thanks for the comment flaboy420, i have no idea what strain it is, just a bagseed.

you want help at timing harvest... Look at Andy52's thread on his crystal...... I am not sure if he is ready yet or not but he is the only one I know on site atm that is taking Macro pics of his trichs with a microscope........ Might be able to get a few tips from him,,,,,, However I have a micro on the way.... so maybe I can get it going too8)

yeah andy has a sick new toy and i am sure it wasnt cheap but if u can afford a ncie one get it but if not radio shack has 10-15$ pocket sized ones u can get to help u out on when to harvets u plant

Hetfield, I think you're right in saying that it's Sativa dominant. I would expect perhaps another three weeks or more before it's finished.

Well i just remembered ( haha excatly at 4:20 here lol) that i was going off the day i switched the lights on 12/12, stupid me, but she did show pistils after about a week and a half so i'm really only 4 1/2 into flower probably. I should really start keeping track of these things lol. do the hairs usually start to turn orange this soon??

This is off subject but has anyone ever tried Nirvana's Ice?? I would really like to know about it, i've smoked nl once and lets just say it was the best so far, and i wouldn't mind having the skunk mixed in there as well. Just wondering if anyone has ever grown them before.

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
Mmm, looks tasty my friend. How come you tied the side growth down? More light to the lower buds?

Yep, i only have one light in my box right now and it's alot darker under the canopy so i decided to open her up a bit. Thanks for checking it out.

Latest posts

Back