New Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey GDG those are some very nice lookin plants :D

Looks great GreenDayGirl. Keep it up and you will be smoking before long. Nothing beats smoking your own bud.

Wow! They look gorgeous GreenGirl! That 3rd picture in your most recent post is my favorite, I can't get over how beautiful she is. Awesome job!!

and just for sh*ts and giggles because every morning I go out there, I'm just so amazed at how fast everything is growing, heres some pics fome earlier. :D Hey Insane...that last one is that clone I was talking about ;)

84426703_266506127_0.jpg

84427010_266507179_0.jpg

84427292_266508150_0.jpg

mm25.jpg

mmm25.jpg

Congrats on the 1,000 post.

Great lookin grow you got. nice and green. Keep them pics coming. :D

Hey GDG those are some great lookin plants, nice thick stalks, that clone in the last pic looks nice and happy too considering it's half naked...lol ;)

Once again..these plants never cease to amaze me. I'm so glad this girl decided on her own to flower...I have no idea what she is but her top looks like a big fat green tennis ball with leaves.and boy is she sticky! God I can't wait to smoke her. Oh the last pic is of the mama I cloned and dropped...see TBG shes doing just fine :D Oh and I found two more..one of the beast and a group photo, enjoy!

m27.jpg

mm27.jpg

mmmm27.jpg

mama27.jpg

mmmmm27.jpg

g.jpg

Hey GDG those are some nice happy lookin plants, great job! :D

well yesterday became a of mourning when low and behold my big, voluptuos mutant plant.....is a boy!!! Grrrrr!!!!! God danged balls everywhere! :eek: So after feeling the usual sadness at the thought of intentionally slaughtering on of my little babies, I stuck him in my son's walk in closet so that at least I could snap some pictures of the whole tramatic ordeal. Later when a buddy who decided my cloning talents leave something to be desired, I mentioned the "male" hidden in the closet....well lets just say it got "ugly" from there. i knew when the surgical gloves came out, that boy's minutes were numbered. It was a quick but violent death, no I didn't watch. But from the sound of it , he put up a hell of a fight. :D Everyone else survived the "mad dash" across the well lit lawn to they're new temporary home just flowering like crazy, they are wider than they are tall damn near with fan leaves bigger than my hand and the furthest one along has a cola bigger than a baseball! Gawd I want to smoke that plant! I wonder if she sees me eyeballing her and knows her demise is soon coming? Not soon enough I say! Heres my boy before his tragic death.

ll.jpg

damn boys :mad: good to hear the other ladies made it fine and are doing good though ;)

so I believe we're all settled in now so heres the latest. I have no idea what the first 2 pics are but I sure can't wait to smoke it! :D Then we have the plant I dropped and broke, as you can see it didn't hurt her too much. The rest are just...well the rest. I think I'm around 10 days or so into flower.

jun8888.jpg

jun88888.jpg

jun888888888.jpg

jun8.jpg

jun88.jpg

Hey GDG those plants are lookin great, can't wait to seem them pack on the bud in the next couple weeks! :D

Whats going on GreenDayGirl. Your ladies are looking great. I see the move didn't bother them at all. VERY NICE. :D

just thought i'd throw up (lol) a picture of one of my last clones. Remember the ones I thoght I killed? ok thats from 4/27 to 5/21 and the last one is from today :D Those top two are backwards....

27th.jpg

521.jpg

clone9.jpg

jun116.jpg

Hey GDg those plants are lookin happy&healthy keep up the good work! :D

Grow is looking good GreenDayGirl. It wont be long before your smoking some bud. Great job. :D

heres from this morning:) Just kinda bored now....waiting, waiting and still more waiting. They love their new 1000 mh. Would it help to throw up the 400 hps? Anyone??????

jun10.jpg

jun110.jpg

Latest posts

Back