New Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great lookin plants GDG! That one plant in the middle has almost valuptuous looking leaves hahaha...why would you call it a mutant? just a lady with curves ;)

Now what? Keep up the good work :D

ok just to make it official...I just yanked up the last 3 males that I was feeling sorry for and tossed them into the sea of sticker bushes behind my house. Now why did that make me feel so powerful? :D Who's for "girl power"! Come on boys ;)

GreenDayGirl said:
ok just to make it official...I just yanked up the last 3 males that I was feeling sorry for and tossed them into the sea of sticker bushes behind my house. Now why did that make me feel so powerful? :D Who's for "girl power"! Come on boys ;)
After a comment like that i say
large-smiley-030.gif

still vegging but I was bored yesterday. This is my beast....she just keeps getting bushier instead of tall. Also my plant that refuses to stop flowering...and last but not least my "frankenstein" clone (one of them)

52.jpg

may21.jpg

oops.jpg

521.jpg

Plants are lookin great GDG, and hey the bushier the better, just means shes good and healthy :)

ok the hell with it...if these girls want to flower so badly, I'm taking clones in the morning and going to 12/12. 18/6 doesn't seem to be doing the trick and one by one they're starting to flower on they're own. I guess I'll be smoking sooner than I thought! :D

Well the whole clone thing didn't go quite as smooth as planned...but after dropping my huge female (the one I keep bragging about) on the kitchen floor upside down and splitting her in half , (is there a Dr. in the house?) I managed to pull 16 clones off her and the "poofy one". I've propped the big mama up the best I can, she seems to be a "sturdy" girl. My poor plants have to be tough to live with me :rolleyes: . Welcome to GDG's "little Grow Room of Horrors" On to flowering!!! Upon further thought...I'm going to start a new journal for the clones ;)

boken mama.jpg

clone 5 22.jpg

83814335_264444889_0.jpg

GreenDayGirl your best bet is don't pick your plants up anymore. I have had the same thing almost happen twice. In the future just try sliding them across the floor. This is what i do. ;)

well the dog was chasing the cat who then tried to climb up my leg while I had 'mama" inside so I could pull clones off her inside instead of "roughing it". I've got her all staked and tied back up and flushed her dirt in the tub. Is there anything that will help save her? For some reason...no matter how hard I try, they just won't die! They're stalks are thicker than my pointy finger.:cool:

GreenDayGirl said:
well the dog was chasing the cat who then tried to climb up my leg while I had 'mama" inside so I could pull clones off her inside instead of "roughing it". I've got her all staked and tied back up and flushed her dirt in the tub. Is there anything that will help save her? For some reason...no matter how hard I try, they just won't die! They're stalks are thicker than my pointy finger.:cool:
Not sure on this one GreenDayGirl. I have seen plants broke in half and still grow. The top part of the plant was dead and the bottom of it grew like nothing ever happend. What do you mean no matter how hard you try they just wont die. :confused: What are you trying to kill your plants?:eek:

well I'm not "trying" to kill them... it just appears that way. :rolleyes: Besides those 5 gallon buckets are heavy! Theres just got to be an easier way.....hmmm, anyone want to come and just grow pot for me? Or just set me up on a daily schedule...gdg do this! gdg do that! oh and don't touch that! Anyhow heres my wounded plant, see I fixed her ;)

see...no harm, no foul.

ouch.jpg

ouch1.jpg

GreenDayGirl said:
well I'm not "trying" to kill them... it just appears that way. :rolleyes: Besides those 5 gallon buckets are heavy! Theres just got to be an easier way.....hmmm, anyone want to come and just grow pot for me? Or just set me up on a daily schedule...gdg do this! gdg do that! oh and don't touch that! Anyhow heres my wounded plant, see I fixed her ;)

see...no harm, no foul.
She doesn't look that bad. What are the benifits of a live in gardner?
medium-smiley-071.gif

I use 18/6 exclusively and it works fine. The lil cloners I had were def in flower, but looks like they reverted back to veg (they got 18/6 after they started putting out roots).

So man, sounds like you have plenty and what is left looks healthy. So you're definitely off to the races.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
She doesn't look that bad. What are the benifits of a live in gardner?
medium-smiley-071.gif
See TBG if I had a live in gardner (oh and a nanny) that would enable me to not have to do "jack" :p My "mission" in life...to become a "kept" woman of course! ;) So I guess we started flowering yesterday officially! So side note to self...May 23, day one of flower. Oh! The broken "lady" lives on!!! If anything the two plants I took clones from the other night have really "shot up" overnight as well as the clones that freakishly filled out overnight as well :eek: Strap in! here we go! weeeeeee!

heres one of the girls who just started to flower and the one whos been going now for about 3 weeks. Damn! She's just packing on the weight, I stuck to her when I took the pictures. I'm really wanting to smoke her :D oh and a blurry group photo, its hard with that 1000 mh shining at me. :cool:

may 24.jpg

mmay 24.jpg

mmmay 24.jpg

84279575_266007533_0.jpg

Latest posts

Back