New Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok its not as clear as your but here is the mutant and the best one from the same bag as the flippin "male".All germinated same time. :confused:

80238022_252403738_0.jpg

80238285_252404625_0.jpg

80198760_252271627_0.jpg

upon futher investigation...I'm convinced those are balls. Damn, it goes against my nature to kill something I love. :(

80515872_253343112_0.jpg

80516049_253343726_0.jpg

balls.jpg

GreenDayGirl said:
upon futher investigation...I'm convinced those are balls. Damn, it goes against my nature to kill something I love. :(
Whats up GDG. Yup those are balls. :( Take him to the shed and do him in. Off with his head.

GreenDayGirl. I would like confirmation of the death. I don't trust you. I know how much you loved him.
medium-smiley-039.gif

FINE!!! Here you go boys...Enjoy the execution!!!! Actually snipping those balls made my day! Who knew?;) is everyone happy now?

80516049_253343726_0.jpg

80548229_253452688_0.jpg

80547991_253451890_0.jpg

80547664_253450787_0.jpg

Wow that one had some BIG BALLS. hahahahahahaha

Hope you didn't enjoy your self too much. Make us men scared!!!! :eek:

Here is some Green Mojo for the ones that haven't shown sex yet. ;)

surely the late bloomers are the girls...sorry to see a male...loved your exection sequence :D

Got to admit it boys...that really felt good. Bring me another!!!!! Snip, Snip......can you feel the love?:p

GreenDayGirl said:
Got to admit it boys...that really felt good. Bring me another!!!!! Snip, Snip......can you feel the love?:p
Somehow i can't feel the love when your doing the snip, snip thing. :eek: I know it was hard for ya to kill the little guy but you did the right thing.
fing34.gif

and just to get some of the rest in....heres a partial group photo :cool:

group photo.jpg

80014574_251655812_0.jpg

Just curious as to how old your plants are?? I'm thinkin they're not that old... so my question is how'd u sex em already?!?! I think i started mine the same day u started ur journal.

Hey Bigbudz, that particular plant was about 5 weeks old and was still under 24/24 with one other when he showed his sex, the rest of them are out in my grow room thats at 18/6, heres a pic of 3 of his seedmates that all sprouted within a few days of eachother. They're bagseed.

55.jpg

555.jpg

5555.jpg

bigbudz said:
Just curious as to how old your plants are?? I'm thinkin they're not that old... so my question is how'd u sex em already?!?! I think i started mine the same day u started ur journal.
Actually I just ckecked and I started this thread on 4/13 and they were about a week old then so that would make them around 36 days old. 5 weeks and a day

So bad is going to worse as I had my timer set wrong by two hours and now the little bastards are starting to flower and show sex, still no alternating nodes ????? Then to top it off when the new 1000mh was hooked up somehow I didn't get the timer tied in, soo when I woke up around 1am or so and peeked outside to see what type of alien ship had landed in my yard, I realized that not only were the lights on 3 hours after they were supposed to go off, but 1000 sure shines a lot brighter than 400 :eek: I hit every breaker in the house !!! Okay how bad did I screw them up and how do I get them back to veg? 24/24 isn't gonna be happening for sure

may 10.jpg

m 10.jpg

Crap! Two more males this morning,plus the one yesterday.....thats 2+1 = 3. This is not good, in fact this is starting to downright "s**k". How can I get them to STOP!!!

I doubt you will get them back to vegetative state with anything less than 24/0 gdg.
lmao...can hear the neighbors.."Their fekkin' shed is glowing!!!"

Hick said:
I doubt you will get them back to vegetative state with anything less than 24/0 gdg.
lmao...can hear the neighbors.."Their fekkin' shed is glowing!!!"
thanks Hick I guess i'll bring out the duct tape and get to work:( 24/0 it is. i'm serious when it freezes, nothing sticks to our shed and for some reason it seems to be the local happening hot spot for EVERY cat withen 3 blocks. My landlord thinks I'm sneaking in extra cats. Now why would anyone do that?

Latest posts

Back