New Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've read in a lot of different places, that HPS is best for flowering, but you are switchin wattage... so I'm not really sure what the difference would be... Great lookin plants tho! Always a great read when you're concerned!

ok folks heres a little update...I've got allsorts of exciting things happening out in the "flower room" :D Heres a little sample....these are only four of the eleven. I 've got them under 1000 mh and they really seem to be diggin' it

jun16.jpg

jun116.jpg

jun1116.jpg

jun11116.jpg

jun111116.jpg

jun1111116.jpg

Lookin great GDG. nice and bushy plants you got there.:D

Looks like it's gonna be a nice harvest GDG. Plants are looking very healthy. Great job.

ok....so today must be day 30, why I thought I only had 3 more weeks to go is beyond me. I just put 6 of my clones in the flower room last week, so the journey continues :cool:

jun24.jpg

jun224.jpg

jun2224.jpg

jun222224.jpg

GreenDayGirl said:
ok....so today must be day 30, why I thought I only had 3 more weeks to go is beyond me. I just put 6 of my clones in the flower room last week, so the journey continues :cool:
Those are looking sweet GDG. By the 8th week, they're really going to look great!

You'll be hip deep in weed.

Good luck to you!

Damn those ladies are looking great GreenDayGirl. How long ya got left before harvest? Anyway they are looking great. :D

Hey all, I'm shooting for the weekend of the 15th for harvest. Hopefully! :D

I was out working on my "exhaust" issue this morning and was just so impressed by these clones I thought would die that I just had to share. :) The first three are the same clone and the last three are of the big plant I dropped during cloning last time.

521.jpg

www.jpg

ww.jpg

boken mama.jpg

w.jpg

wwww.jpg

Your ladies are really looking great GreenDayGirl. Keep up the great work and you'll be smoking them fine buds in know time. :p

Here we are, day 41. :D I'll resist pulling out my microscope till at least next weekend. Grrrr! Its so dry here right now its hard to wait! I mean "really" who the hell is stupid enough to kick out a few "bales" from a helicopter? (apperantly the guy who supplies my guy.)

july1.jpg

jul1.jpg

jull1.jpg

The ladies are looking great GreenDayGirl. I like the one in the middle please put her aside and i will pick her up next week. I promise to have her back by 10:00. ;)

GreenDayGirl any update on the ladies? :p It seems like it's been forever since you last updated us. :(

I'm sorry, my camera goes out of town during the week so I'll have to wait until this weekend to post new pictures but lets just say its getting very frosty and sticky out there :D if the "test" buds I've been snagging for the past two weeks are any indication of the final product, then I should be happy. Just started checking trichs but the pistils are just starting to turn color so I know I still have a little time. Whats really impressing me is the crop I put into flower two weeks ago! They're already almost as tall as I am and just covered in flowers. Yea! Hick's cloning guide really works. I have turned into a cloning animal! Help! I can't stop!!!!

hi what a superduper crop you have there i am in love for the second time! you know the score i wish mine were half as good as those lussious babes, there just drooling sex ... cannot wait for the weekend.

hey, just like to say i have enjoyed reading your journal, i got lotsa giggles, hope my plants look half as nice as yours, interested in knowing what u feed them, mine r 2 weeks in2 flower, so i have a long wait, and like u i have turned in2 a cloning fem! peace out!:eek:

great grow i love it greenday girl.im tryin to see how much i will yeild of my white widows see im using a smaller operation i got a grow box preety biggg enought to fit 2 12 cup resoveirs and 1 that fits 6 cups so i can fit 30 plants would be packed but i can do it.see im using 2 inch net poys ure using big jumbo pots root growth is enourmouse with yours see my plants are at 1 week 5 days buddingall are abou14 inches .funy always that hieght in those net cups but do get some up to 22 inches half the time .im just trying to compare how much i yeild so if u can find out when your dont that would be great in helping me on my next grow .i ave a grow journal too check it out get a idea of what im talking about

Latest posts

Back