New room & Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK its friday if anyone still looking pic day I pulled em out for the pic's . 8 days of 12/12 hps.

yup 4u2smoke was right i topped most of em but got 1 fimmed :)

how they looking to you guys and gals

Looking might fine pilgrem yual fillin lot mores then one pouch fur sure ;) Well doing pilgrem

BWD

SuperCanadianFatman said:
ah how i wish i had a replicator.
Well i have wonka vision dont you :D na but i gots long way to go about 10 wks or more. will keep updates

Well BWD i hope to fill jars so i can make it till my next grow and have some left :hubba: but only time will tell looking good so far.

Glade you stoping in can use all the help i can get :icon_smile:

OK i am at 18 day's flower and the blue dream out grew the satori by 9 in. had to build a rack it in the pic's. how thay looking to you guys. i know i need to do bottom trim but for now i geting light down there. temp's 78 with rh 60

just a quick up date all still doing fine and filling out good .

I will be in and out but not post much wife goes in the morning and for bioipise
hope the cancer not back.

CatFish said:
just a quick up date all still doing fine and filling out good .

I will be in and out but not post much wife goes in the morning and for bioipise
hope the cancer not back.

Be sayin good prayers fur yual and yur wife friend I knows the stress cause me wife been battlin fur 3 years now and every 3 months she needs retested and its a strain on ones spirit. Our thoughts and well wishin are comin yur ways partner keep positive ;)

BWD

Thank you bwd . still waiting for the results but they did fix the collapse lung. now it just wait and see. but i thank i might take a brake from here no one seems to be following thread anyways but you and i thanks ya i guess i made some mad :eek: oh well i have enugh on my plate for now. thank you B W D
for stoping in and i do enojy you post.

and thanks Mp for teaching me to grow i still have long ways to go lots to learn.
but i will not bore or kill any more post's so back to just reading for me. take care all :ciao: and have one on me :ccc: :ccc: :ccc:

Yeah catfish! WE'RE MAD!!!! :rofl:

MAD AT YOU FOR NOT POSTING MORE PICS! :D :p

Looking good man...

CatFish said:
Thank you bwd . still waiting for the results but they did fix the collapse lung. now it just wait and see. but i thank i might take a brake from here no one seems to be following thread anyways but you and i thanks ya i guess i made some mad :eek: oh well i have enugh on my plate for now. thank you B W D
for stoping in and i do enojy you post.

and thanks Mp for teaching me to grow i still have long ways to go lots to learn.
but i will not bore or kill any more post's so back to just reading for me. take care all :ciao: and have one on me :ccc: :ccc: :ccc:

Yual better not be pullin peg and packin pack pilgrem? Yual aint to leavin me fire without true talk and bout to issue friend ;)

Be very much respectin ya ifin yual least talk to me in this here pm mode and let here issue.

Yual have come to be good friend here and well respected my fireside pilgrem dont throw it away.

The fires we share here are ours to stoke and lay claim to and cat yual considered good folk my fireside, dont go friend lessen yual realy hfe too

BWD

Ok stuff calmed down here some . wife has COPD she still not back to work yet.
just a quick update.

now for the grow am at 61 days and here a pic of the blue dream i might have let her go too far. and will it hurt to cut all 6 down at same time 3 bd just like this one. 3 satori not as much amber but about half this. What you guys thank.

oh yeah, for heavy Sativa leaners they're lookin primo.:aok:

Chop'em and hang'em.

Thanks a lot TOA and 7green will be cutting tonight after all in bed. will post pic's of bud some as big or bigger than beer bottle.

CatFish said:
Thanks a lot TOA and 7green will be cutting tonight after all in bed. will post pic's of bud some as big or bigger than beer bottle.

Howdy doin Catfish my pilgrim friend! Lookin like yual be fillin pouch soon and 7green and TOA be bettin me to yur fireside b4 I knows yual repokin yur fire and now its goin!! Glad things are getting back to regular and trails walkin more smooth ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back