New room & Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok all IT'S Friday so that means pic day not much has change but here the line up. :icon_smile:

CatFish said:
Ok all IT'S Friday so that means pic day not much has change but here the line up. :icon_smile:

those satori seeds are always huge looking good bro

I also think 2 600 w is more then what you need
but if you donbt' have heating problems and don't care to spend the extra electricity Go for it brother:hubba:

I gave some satori x's away recently... But I can't remember who got um...

Looking good catfish, your screen name makes me want to go fishing!!!

Dr. Robertsozki said:
I bet they look way bigger by b its only been 2 daysLOL I wanna see this grow I love your big 5 gl pots
Yup pic makes em look small but there about 8in tall and big and wide :icon_smile:

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Yur trails off to good start pilgrem hopin they stays the course ;)

BWD

Thankyou I hope this grow dose like the 1st one did :D if so ill be happy camper.

supercandianfatman I hope thay happy and make me that way too :fly: :fly: :fly:

I hope you like the Satori as much as I do. I have a clone I took a while ago. I was just marveling at the large leaves--some of them get just huge.

Plants are looking real fine! I think you can turn off one light, too and save a little $.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I hope you like the Satori as much as I do. I have a clone I took a while ago. I was just marveling at the large leaves--some of them get just huge.

Plants are looking real fine! I think you can turn off one light, too and save a little $.
I hope i love it too. and yes i never seen such big lives have new pic will up load in a bit. :hubba:

Ok here they are 16 days old :watchplant: 1st and 3rd is blue dream 2nd and 4th pic satori

Latest posts

Back