New room & Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just looked in on them boy they are getting big. pics in the morning:)

Well here the girls yup all lady's :D i tryed to get some shots of my atemp at fiming but oh well .

LOL bwd i know what ya mean . but i will trime some of em in week

:ciao: Catfish...looks like ya just missed the cutt...maybe a little lower ..they look more topped than Fimmed...but we need wait a bit more see how many shoots come from top:aok:...very healthy looking...

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: Catfish...looks like ya just missed the cutt...maybe a little lower ..they look more topped than Fimmed...but we need wait a bit more see how many shoots come from top:aok:...very healthy looking...
hay hay glade you stoped in . yup i thank i toped 2 of em but 4 might be fimmed here some new pic tonight. i happy as long as i dont kill em only my 2nd grow.

poorgrower the lights if you go to e bay or google and type in grow light you will gets lots of hits

Just a quick update I had to switch to 12/12 and hps last night. I was going to out grow my space.

CatFish said:
Just a quick update I had to switch to 12/12 and hps last night. I was going to out grow my space.

Ifin yual already to growin out yur area and yual just be flippin now yual goin be flippen later pilgrem yual might want to start considerin were yual going to relocate them too cause ifin yual run out of room befur the flip yual going to not have enough room fur the flower ;)

BWD

nope not out yet but if i was veg them 6 to 8 weeks i would have. I shoot for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 ft tall plants at finish . so i am at 2 1/2 ft now and i thank they will grow another 1 to 2 ft in flower.

Ok here they are. 4th day hps 12/12. boy am i going to have to train some of em. i thank i waited too late. what you thank.

start pulling them down a little every day...gonna be fun fun fun

:48:

Yup 4u2smoke going to try to tie em down some . those blue dream are just going crazy . the satori is about 4'' behind but more fuller. :icon_smile:

thank ya DR Rob yup they growing like weeds :D going to have full room. and full stash i hope :hubba:

Latest posts

Back