New room & Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are looking just terrific! Just wait--the leaves will get even larger. Nice close internodal spacing. I never tire of looking at beautiful plants.

Lookin mighty fine and healthy pilgrem mighty fine. So how long yual goin to vegem fur?

BWD

I am going to try 6 wks but hay i might wait 8 :) dont need them now so it,s all depends on how big they get.

Thank you THG saying my plants look good from you means a lot to me :)

CatFish said:
I am going to try 6 wks but hay i might wait 8 :) dont need them now so it,s all depends on how big they get.

That would make fur some biggins ;)

BWD

I tried to fem them tonight. :) but only 2nd time doing it so they got fem or top. :eek: hope fem as long as i dont kill em :D

Just so you know, it is known as FIM, not fem. Basically, fim is like a mini topping. I am sure they will be fine. I do like to do it while they are still small and have time to grow those new tops before I put them into 12/12.

LOL Thank's THG yup i am a bad speller. that's why i dont type much on here.

but i hope i fim them. will post pics fri i cut 3/4 off the top center growth between the leaves. baby leaves that is.

CatFish said:

but i hope i fim them. will post pics fri i cut 3/4 off the top center growth between the leaves. baby leaves that is.

Not trying to give you a bad time about spelling. It is just that we use the term "fem" to define feminized seeds. Just wanted to make it clear for others reading this, too.

OH i did not take it as bad. please don't think i did. but realy that's why i dont post much it so hard i have to run 2 screens and keep looking up how to spell stuff lol. but hay i still learning how to grow.

CatFish said:
OH i did not take it as bad. please don't think i did. but realy that's why i dont post much it so hard i have to run 2 screens and keep looking up how to spell stuff lol. but hay i still learning how to grow.

ill suggest this to everyone whose bad at spelling like I am the opera browser is amazing, its fast, has spell check and very very light on the ram. Blocks any video ads, pop ups(unless you click a link to pop something up), has the ability to restore u to the last page you were on, live free support, and easy as heck to use.

Not selling for them but just passing that along, its from the Neither Lands as well, so thats awesome. But ya catfish i recommend it to u... words u cant spell right click if underlined in red and itll tell u whats up.

way faster then Google chrome, chromnium and torch. Wont play facebook games and anything that is a video u have to click a giant play button but oh well still amazing

SuperCanadianFatman Thanks for the help but shoot i am 57 yrs old and i aint changing now. i take no offance about my spelling thats my falt but pls dont take this the wrong way i was just saying thats why i lurked a lot. :)

CatFish said:

:aok: sounds like ya did good....and dont swet the Spelling teachers:ignore:

:48:

Latest posts

Back