New tent New light set up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only see 3 LEDs in there.....where is the fourth one? I do have a question, though. You have Kind 300W and they pull 240W? What makes them different from most other LEDs that only draw about 50% of their potential? I was under the understanding that running the LEDs near the max wattage caused them to heat up and burn out prematurely? Obviously this is incorrect, as Kind is a good name in LEDs.....can you explain to me how Kind runs at 80%?

Excited to see what you can do with that.

I only see 3 LEDs in there.....where is the fourth one? I do have ais 210question, though. You have Kind 300W and they pull 240W? What makes them different from most other LEDs that only draw about 50% of their potential? I was under the understanding that ruunderdeivenEDs near the max wattage caused them to heat up and burn out prematurely? Obviously this is incorrect, as Kind is a good name in LEDs.....can you explain to me how Kind runs at 80%?

Yea the pics are hard to see..there r 2 kind l 300 back to back...they r not one light..:) no pull is 210 each..i hsve campaired the. To the illuminator 350..side by side in same tent...210 puts of little heat but thr internodes are stacked sooo tight...the buds look amazing..the illuminator is great also short nodes very powerfully lights..yes you want nodes underdriven..also you want good drivers..people often forgwt about them you need them for your nodes so the must be good i think kind is at 700...im going off memory over here soo lo
most led companies so ovrrdive nodes and drivers..you vancsell them as higher wattage and make more money...i have tested about 7 differnt led companies in last 9 months.the spyder by bml 600 will be my next purchasel

I only see 3 LEDs in there.....where is the fourth one? I do haIe a question, though. You have Kind 300W and they pull 240W? What makes them different from most other LEDs that only draw about 50% of their potential? I was under the understanding that running the LEDs near the max wattage caused them to heat up and burn out prematurely? Obviously this is incorrect, as Kind is a good name in LEDs.....can you explain to me how Kind runs at 80%?

Zoom in on your comp to the kind lights you can see they are unever and off center..which mean It can not be one light...but ok m still learning to post pics so it my bad..ill post better next time for you mam.

Latest posts

Back