New to the site!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shovelest

Reaction score
What's Crackin'??!!

Hi i'm new to the site and just started growin myself..
I have a 600w hps and about 10 plants that are 10 days old from breaking soil! the first week i grew with a couple of low power cfl's and as a result stretching occured..

Now that i have the 600w system running they seem to love it except a couple of little ones that have just sprouted..
they seem to dry and curl to a crisp! might be that the 600w is a little too intense for 2 day old sprouts.

I also am running it 16/8 because the mhs light is so intense that it blazes out of the window when it's dark..This way i also save a little on the electricity bill also.
I just don't like the idea of cops busting my skinny *** for this:p.

I'll be posting a few pics in the upcoming weeks.

Nice to be a part of the "Brotherhood" Cheers;)

Welcome to MP. Sounds like your off to a nice start. Look foward to your pics and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site. ;)

hey bro welcome to MP hope u enjoy ur stay here. also i will be looking forward to seeing some pics too peace

Can't wait to talk about the grow, get a journal started! What strain are you growing?
Peace, 55

yeah im new also and i have 3 plants going and 1s skunk hells yeah.

hey man. I'm relatively new here too. But the people are awesome and will answer any question u put up. good luck with ur growing

Welcome to the site folks. Hope to see a couple of new grow journals up there with some nice pics. Good luck with the grow.

Latest posts

Back