Newb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkone

Reaction score
Hi All,

Been browsing for a bit. Looks like this a cool place to hang. It appears that most of your grow rooms are for personal consumption. I have a friend who grows and provides for a cannabis club. I'm thinking about getting on board too. Anyway, gonna stick around and see if I can't learn anything.

Rob

:welcome: Let's get this:48: get this out the way.
We have a few MMJ grower here that deal with the CG in Cali. Have fun here be safe :peace:

Bought some equipment yesterday and going to start tomorrow. Starting with 50 5 gal pots under 3 600hps and 1 1000hps in a 8x12 shed.

Welcome to MP... 50 is quite a bit for a first grow ?

chris1974 said:
Welcome to MP... 50 is quite a bit for a first grow ?

I know! I've got some good friends looking after me. We're going with Mr. Nice I'm told.

2 weeks in and things could not be better! (Knock on wood). Mr.Nice 2 feet tall already (Started with clones). Turned to 12/12 tonight and gonna hit em with Bushmaster in 2 days. I'm stunned at how fast these are growing. I'd start a journal but I'd have no pics. I ruined my cam a couple weeks ago and only have cell pics and the bright light or electricity is messing with my cell phone. I'm combining Ionic nutes with Green Fuze concentrate and Fossil Fuel in Black Gold Organic soil. Here is a crappy cell pic that doesn't show much. I'm just excited and feel like sharing something:)

!cid_834.jpg

Latest posts

Back