Newbie from the South!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CK -- U da man !-- There I was dreaming of going to 5n so nothing in nature can pollinate it -- True sensamilla !-- I was a surgical assistant for 20 years -- Slipped on a wet floor and shattered my face and bulged disc in my neck !-- I was a legal Morphine junkie for most of a decade after that --
I treat myself now -- I do a coconut oil tincture-- I decarb a jar weed at 275 for 45 minutes to an hour then pour warm Coconut oil over it -- stir it or shake it some -- I prefer to filter it the next day - I take it by the spoon full--
I'm in Texas where the po-po hunt growers for sport !-- One day I would like to learn some of those techniques but for now I do what I can -- I've got some fine Indicas that do me right for medicine and smoke for pleasure-

Hey Keef
I do plan to move to Texas hopefully by next year maybe we could get together and I could teach you some totally awesome stuff.

Like this cannabis tissue culture kit here
https://www.amazon.com/Microclone-C...602&s=gateway&sprefix=Cannabis+tissue+&sr=8-2

517iQI5MyML._AC_SY400_.jpg

Trust me is worth every single penny this is how I started out many, many years ago before going to school for it for 8 years before getting my masters degree!.

CK

CK -- U da man !-- There I was dreaming of going to 5n so nothing in nature can pollinate it -- True sensamilla !-- I was a surgical assistant for 20 years -- Slipped on a wet floor and shattered my face and bulged disc in my neck !-- I was a legal Morphine junkie for most of a decade after that --
I treat myself now -- I do a coconut oil tincture-- I decarb a jar weed at 275 for 45 minutes to an hour then pour warm Coconut oil over it -- stir it or shake it some -- I prefer to filter it the next day - I take it by the spoon full--
I'm in Texas where the po-po hunt growers for sport !-- One day I would like to learn some of those techniques but for now I do what I can -- I've got some fine Indicas that do me right for medicine and smoke for pleasure-

Hey keef,
Read one of many of my lab researches click on the link
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/marijuana-biotechnology-for-newbies.76627/

CK --Get together-- U bet !--I 'm still at step one -- Finding the plant worthy of this treatment !-- I'm in a travel trailer at the nephew's place helping him set up a grow !- What I was doing and will be returning to is a 4 part bloom rotation -- I ran a white widow cloning from clones for
4- 1/2 years until the bugs toom her-- Since then I've done some breeding -- I'm Snow Locus heavy right now in my seed stash -- I turned a Black Berry Snow Lotus male loose on about a dozen girls of different varieties - Take me a year to figure out what I did !-- Then I got a sack of seed from a blueberry mom and a chocolate dad to grow out to find a keeper!-- I was running aero under LEDs -- I think I'll probably settle on a recirculation drip and drain set up -

CK when U get to Texas and this unpleasantness of Prohibition is behind us maybe I can send U some seed and U can genetically double it for me and send me a cut ?- and make it where the bugs won't get it !-- spider mites is the devil !
There's so many diploid varieties and so few polyploids --
The future of weed is polyploids !-- in your research have U ran across Billy Buds seed and clones? -- He has a 6n male !-- Billy crazier than me !

CK when U get to Texas and this unpleasantness of Prohibition is behind us maybe I can send U some seed and U can genetically double it for me and send me a cut ?- and make it where the bugs won't get it !-- spider mites is the devil !
There's so many diploid varieties and so few polyploids --
The future of weed is there !
Yes I 100% agree with you we could work together on it and I can show you some really cool stuff that nobody has ever layed there eyes upon before. I am willing to teach you whatever you feel confident in doing as well.

Please go back to my biotechnology page I uploaded some more pictures of what I have done throughout the years.

CK

Latest posts

Back