Newbie is my plant to skinny?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 40,
Well she is still growing her goodies and she has become a bit top - heavy. I have her stringed up a bit. There are some yellow spots on the leaves. Looks like it may be a Christmas Day Harvest.

green 006.jpg

green 003.jpg

Hi DKM!!
Reading your thread gave me a big hope that my skinny seedlings will make it too with the right light.
Your plant didn't want to die and it showed you that she had something for you..... very well done you didn't throw her away..look what you could have missed!! I completely understand you when you say that you are wistfully attached to her.... If my plants will grow, I don't know if I'll ever be able to cut them....
I'm sending you good vibes to make them even stronger and bigger for the Christmas Day Harvest

Hemp-o Kitty said:
Hi DKM!!
Reading your thread gave me a big hope that my skinny seedlings will make it too with the right light.
Your plant didn't want to die and it showed you that she had something for you..... very well done you didn't throw her away..look what you could have missed!! I completely understand you when you say that you are wistfully attached to her.... If my plants will grow, I don't know if I'll ever be able to cut them....
I'm sending you good vibes to make them even stronger and bigger for the Christmas Day Harvest

Oh, you'll want to cut them =)

Very nice job dude... Looks good.

The question I have (being new at this as well) is this, should he try getting clones from this plant? My thought is if he was to take a couple of clones, since it is a female, he could have a nice batch of smoke for his wife down the road or is it to late to take a clone?...

Dude we need to talk about that as well... I think she should not have to smoke that fine plant all by herself. You said that you were growing for her.... Just a thought dude..

Keep up the good work...

You should probably not take clones off a plant that is that far into flowering. If she gets too stressed, she will "herm" on you. :eek: Trust me...I've learned the less you :( with them the better. I always take my clones a few days or so before i throw them into the flower room. Good Luck! Hi TBG!!

You can take clones anytime... but be prepared to wait a while for them to reveg and root up good... up to a month sometimes.

Thank you Kitty and back at ya !

Dude we need to talk about that as well... I think she should not have to smoke that fine plant all by herself. You said that you were growing for her.... Just a thought dude..

LOL ***?

I have a new grow in the journal and I will be cloning those right before I flower them , which should be in the next couple days.

chow !

haha incredible ... that thing did not look good at first .. good job

dont,

She's lookin pretty good.

The fact that you didn't quit on this plant is pretty cool. Persistence pays off in life in many ways...

Thank you all for the kind words, had to chop her down a few days earlier than I was going to. So I hanging her in the closet and crossing my fingers

IM001238.JPG

id like to nominate this as the feel good story of the year. anyone dissagree?

Hey Whats up dkm? Well you have officially lost your virginity, well done and big ups. I bet you will almost quadruple per plant next time. Keep up the good work

3rd day of drying and she has shrunk almost half her size ! Is this normal? I am thinking outloud to myself and wondering that if I want tight compact buds , I would hang. But if I wanted fluffy buds maybe use a rack or tray ? Either way I am happy so far.

IM001245.JPG

Well, in any way you do it, you will have half of the contents you had when you cut them...all the water in them (flowers and leaves) dries out making them lose half or more of the weight: this applies to any plant. You got some nice stuff there, out of that plant.....let's roll and have a joint!:D

Ok, So I guess 6 days was to long to dry such a small amount, This stuff is dryer than donkey hair. So instead of doing the next step which would be the jar thing, I am using an old trick I was tought when my bud was to dry I put a little apple in a baggy. Hope this works, or should I throw them in a jar ? They are BONE DRY !

Not sure of the total weight , but if I were to eyeball it I would say a qaurter.

Happy Holidays

IM001250.JPG

ok apple worked good and these buds are compact and hard like a rock .
Wifey tried some and all in all is great, just a little harsh so I am taking a small amount and trying the jar method .

Congrats on your harvest DKM. Hope you and the wife have a great Christmas. ;)

that is a great plant and a great story!

man wants to please wife for xmas, he plants a seed, that blossums exactly what he wanted, wife gets her "merry" christmas....lol. i love it!

Latest posts

Back